View Single Post
(#226)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

alice_henderson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-26-2010, 01:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Of course she was depressed, have you ever even listened to MCR? That would depress a sandwich.
We know perfectly well what you are up to. I read your DoF file, I know you are a devil plaything.

Reality check
MCR makes kids into EMOs that evolve into cutters.
They are a money making machine with massive investments in the anti-depressant pharmaceuticals industry as well as in the bandage business.
I think you are reading way to far into it.
Sure alot of the kids who listen to "emo" music will wear black clothes and pretend they have problems, but they really are just seeking attention.
If this girl actually had depression, it means she had a medical problem, something that needed to be treated by a professional.
Cutting is not something to be joked about or taken lightly, 90% of the time people who self harm don't want to kill themselves, they are looking for an escape or help. To say that a band (and yes, i have listened to them, my niece is quite a big fan of theirs) could induce a mental health problem is bizarre. She probably thought that they knew how she felt, or they might have understood her problems.
I think you should have a good chat with someone who likes their music and get their opinion.