X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why Can't Negroes Pronounce their Words Right?

Like me, I'm sure you all have noticed that black people cannot enunciate words properly. They are for some reason unable to pronounce D's, R's and TH sounds.

Here is a brave negro man who is trying to teach his fellow savage beasts how to speak American properly. He tries to teach them "ask" instead of "axe' and "bathroom" instead of "bafroom."

I wish more black people were more like this guy. Then we wouldn't have to call the "PO-lice" or "bamblance" as often.

sigpic

Tweet me Here
    My GODLY Bio Here

Re: Why Can't Negroes Pronounce their Words Right?

I cant understand negrotalk without subtitles, its like they speak a different language, these monkeys even had the stomach to translate Jesus into their stupid language

Comment

Sometimes the answer to a question is staring you in the face.

The reason Negros can't talk is due to their huge, floppy lips.

God obviously did not intend for them to speak. "Yes masa" should be a sufficient vocabulary, even for a house Negro.
      The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I've noticed that the nigras that I see on TV always repeat themselves five times. They don't have enough to say so they rely on quantity over quality for their comments.
        Things are going to get worse before they get better.

Comment

They simply don't have the brain capacity to speak proper American. That is why they all voted for Obama, they can not comprehend the damage Obama is doing to America. I hope our next president (a white Christian Republican) will outlaw chicken to drive all Negroes out of America. They stopped being useful after 1865 anyway.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Obama stutters unless he has a teleprompter. Not surprised.
            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
              I've noticed that the nigras that I see on TV always repeat themselves five times. They don't have enough to say so they rely on quantity over quality for their comments.
              They even make White people repeat themselves

Comment

Another thing that i dont like about negrotalk is their potty mouthed vocabulary

Comment

I am a simple country fellow, I just do not speak to the creatures other than to say 'Come', 'Work', 'Back' and 'Kennel Up'.
                  Like dogs, they get easily confused when they hear too many words. So with tremendous True Christian(tm) affection, I endeavor to keep from from getting riled up.
                  I've heard the city jungle bunnies talk, well screech like the monkeys they are. I have to believe it is a dominance thing, the loudest must be the leader. I try to always keep that one in my sights.
                  Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                  Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                  Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                  Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                  Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                  Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

God never intended the negro to know as many words as the white man. That's why the economy of words. Axe means both a chopping tool and the verb to "axe" a question. If the negro learned the word ask it would subtract a word from somewhere else in the negro brain. If the negro lost the word for chicken he might very well starve.
                    Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

I just don't know why negroes can't pronounce their words right. It's just the way God created their brains, I guess. But you know what just melts my heart? To know that God is so gracious and merciful to have inspired own dear Pastor William Nathaniel Sampson to start up such a charitable project, The Ebonics Bible translation project.

God is so good!
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Well, to their credit, the negro bucks know how difficult it is to understand their jive. This is why they tend to ask normal people if we know what they are trying to say, every other sentence or so. Bless their handicapped hearts!

Matthew 19:14 "But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven."

sigpic

Comment

your all a bunch of racist bastards

Comment

Originally posted by GAY AND SINFUL View Post
                            You're all a bunch of racist bastards.
                            FTFY. "You're" = contraction of "you are", "your" = that which belongs to you. And sentences in English end with a period, exclamation point, or question mark, ok?

Comment

Originally posted by GAY AND SINFUL View Post
                              your all a bunch of racist bastards
                              And you're illiterate.

I happen to like the American language, and I'd like to save it from turning into a bunch of shoving and grunts.
                              Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                              X