View Single Post
(#2)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus True Christian Caucasian Nuts for JESUS! One Year/1000 posts

see_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapturesee_the_light has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: URGENT funding need: Save James Hutchins' Truck Stop Minnistry! - 01-29-2014, 10:12 PM

A trailer chapel is the closest I can imagine to a missionary effort amongst the heathens.

What kind of savages did he have to face in all those parks.

I was told that there are only two types in those whereabouts, negros and albino negros.

What courage, what submission to GOD's will to venture forth between lubricious underage harlots and complete drunkards.

Let us all pray that JESUS sends him the money he needs to recover his mobile house of GOD.

PRAISE THE LORD!

p.s. on a different note I suppose that we could just tithe a little harder and let the good Pastors allocate the amounts according to what baby JESUS instructs as the more pressing needs.