X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Christian Domestic Discipline

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    Of course, sweetie! Better yet, just read your Bible, it's all there.
    Sweet Darling Lissa,

Did you ever read YOURS? I seem to recall something about how anything written above third grade level was so hard for you. Keep striving, honeydew. You'll soon get beyond Winnie the Pooh. God will understand.

With prayers,
    NRL
    1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
    Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
    Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
    Locations in 50 States and Canada
    !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
    Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
    Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
      Sweet Darling Lissa,

Did you ever read YOURS? I seem to recall something about how anything written above third grade level was so hard for you. Keep striving, honeydew. You'll soon get beyond Winnie the Pooh. God will understand.

With prayers,
      NRL
      My sweet little darling. Why do you ask? Do you want me to read it to you? Oh, you are such a sweetie! Of course I will! I always enjoy helping others!
      God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
      True Christians are Perfect!
      True Christian™ Love.
      Salvation™ made Easy!
      You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
      Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
      Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
      Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
      Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
      The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
      Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
      God HATES Rational Thinking!
      True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
        My sweet little darling. Why do you ask? Do you want me to read it to you? Oh, you are such a sweetie! Of course I will! I always enjoy helping others!
        My Precious, Precious Sister,

As always, there you are - reaching out to others when your own needs are far greater. Surely our Savior will bless you with many crowns come the glory. I know I would LOVE to crown you right now, dear.

Yours faithfully,
        Naomi
        1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
        Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
        Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
        Locations in 50 States and Canada
        !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
        Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
        Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
          My Precious, Precious Sister,

As always, there you are - reaching out to others when your own needs are far greater. Surely our Savior will bless you with many crowns come the glory. I know I would LOVE to crown you right now, dear.

Yours faithfully,
          Naomi
          You're welcome, my beloved Sister.
          God created fossils to test our faith.

My favorite LBC sermons:
          True Christians are Perfect!
          True Christian™ Love.
          Salvation™ made Easy!
          You can’t be a Christian if you don’t believe the Old Testament.
          Jesus is impolite. Deal with it.
          Jesus is xenophobic and so should we.
          Sanctity of Life is NOT a Biblical Concept.
          Biblical view on modern-day slavery.
          The Immorality of the "Universal Declaration of Human Rights."
          Geneva Conventions vs. The Holy Bible.
          God HATES Rational Thinking!
          True Christian™ Man as a spitting image of God.

Comment

Dear Ladies of Landover, I am also a Christian Wife who realizes that my husband is the head of the household and must, therefore, dole out Godly discipline when necessary. I wanted to share a picture of a pair of Godly bloomers I made to wear under my dresses. These bloomers take away the need to "pull down" the bloomers for the spanking. My husband was very proud that I had put much thought into the making of these bloomers. He knew I wanted to make his job easier. Please let me know if you would like the pattern for these beautiful Godly bloomers! I will be happy to share!
            Attached Files
            Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
            Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
            ***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***

Comment

Hello! I am a fellow Christian and am looking for some advice. I might post this on other places on the web, too, because I'm looking for opinions. I couldn't figure out how to do my own topic, so I hope you don't mind me replying here, since it is related to this topic. And my questions here are serious.

I am currently living alone and come from a Christian family. Lately, I have been having a hard time dealing with guilt from various things, such as not getting my homework done, not keeping my room clean, not interacting well with others, not doing chores, being late for class, etc. I have no one to talk to about my problems, and no one to punish me. I have suffered from these lowly feelings so much that I started searching online for ways to punish myself, and found information on self-spanking. I decided to try it, and just a few hits with a wooden spoon hurts my butt so badly I can hardly stand to continue. It can't work well if I can't punish myself enough, although it does help a little.

I started doing more research and discovered CDD. I had never heard about this before, even though I am from a Christian family and some of them go to Church. I have done a lot of research on it, including on this forum, and am very fascinated with the things I have found. I think I am interested in pursuing this kind of lifestyle because I think it would help me stay on the right path. However, I am 23 and have never even dated before. And now I am living alone. How can I get the severe spankings I feel that I deserve? And do I really deserve them? From reading this forum, I'm also seeing for the first time about interpretations from the Bible stating females should be spanked and live under men. I have always lived equally with the opposite sex. And as far as being spanked, I was so young when I received spankings that I cannot remember them. When I think of being spanked by someone stronger than me, being held across their lap defenseless and feeling my underwear being pulled down to expose my big, bare bottom, my stomach flutters from anxiety. And that only worsens when I imagine someone beating my butt until it's unbearable and I'm in tears. I hate and am terrified of the thoughts of being spanked, but I like the thoughts of the relief afterward that I should feel after being given that kind of punishment.

And if I were to someday finally get in a relationship, I would also like to spank my husband if I feel he is straying from the path of righteousness. That is permissible, correct?

So
              1.) Do I deserve a spanking? If yes, how bad of one?
              2.) Where/How can I get this spanking?
              3.) Any other advice?

Comment

Originally posted by Tarantula-Nebula View Post
                Hello! I am a fellow Christian and am looking for some advice. I might post this on other places on the web, too, because I'm looking for opinions. I couldn't figure out how to do my own topic, so I hope you don't mind me replying here, since it is related to this topic. And my questions here are serious.
                You don't need to go prancing about the web looking for other opinions. The only opinion you will ever need is Jesus's.

not getting my homework done... being late for class,
                If you're 18, (said below) you should not be going to school anymore. I no longer get homeschooled, and now I dedicate myself completely to obeying my father, and serving Him.

I have suffered from these lowly feelings so much that I started searching online for ways to punish myself, and found information on self-spanking. I decided to try it, and just a few hits with a wooden spoon hurts my butt so badly I can hardly stand to continue. It can't work well if I can't punish myself enough, although it does help a little.
                Try talking to your parents about this, too. Or if they are unavailable, if you have a good True Christian male that you can trust, ask him to discipline you.

And now I am living alone.

You should be living with whichever male is in charge of you. As you do not have a husband, you should be living with your father. I shudder to think what I would do without a male to tell me what to do. I would just be so confused.

And if I were to someday finally get in a relationship, I would also like to spank my husband if I feel he is straying from the path of righteousness. That is permissible, correct?

Oh no, dear. It would be up to your husband to spank you, not the other way around! As a woman, we must remember that our minds are much more sinful (remember eve) and we more easily fall into the path of sin. If you start disciplining your husband, satan could twist your mind, and you'll start spanking him for obeying God. No. Your husband should be the one in charge of discipline.

1.) Do I deserve a spanking? If yes, how bad of one?

Yes, and bad enough to keep you on the path of Christ.
                2.) Where/How can I get this spanking?

Your father.

P.s. To access the intro forum, you click on this link, then select new thread.
                Atheists! Make the right choice!
                or
                It should be obvious.
                Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!

Comment

I dislike college very much, but I am not seeing another option right now. My parents both live on Disability, and cannot support me. I haven't even found a potential spouse yet to support me, and am worried that I never will. The only thing I can do is get an education and find a good job. My parents encourage it. I am also very unhappy living with my parents for reasons I cannot discuss here, and I am overseas right now as an exchange student. And I wasn't completely obedient to my father anyway. If he told me to do something I didn't want to do, I would laugh and say, “I do what I want!”. He didn't like it. So him being in a different country, too, means there is no male in charge of me now.

I don't have a good True Christian male over here that I have met yet to discipline me. I don't really know anyone here yet except just a few people. Any other options? But if I did, that would be the acceptable answer? Not just any male willing to discipline me? And I also read somewhere that females have big buttocks so that they can be spanked. I guess that must be true . . .

So what would happen to my husband if he started getting off of the path of righteousness if I cannot try to correct it? Does another Christian male spank him? And a husband (or boyfriend?) only spanks his wife if she actually sins, right? Not just for things like forgetting to pay the bills? If it's for any mistake, I would never be able to sit down . . .

“Yes, and bad enough to keep you on the path of Christ”. How bad is that? Crying and in a world of pain from a paddle, or just a few welts from a spoon? I was hoping I didn't deserve one and I was worrying for nothing. I am so scared of being spanked, and I know I won't endure it well. I don't want my butt to be hurt!

I'm sorry for so many questions! I really do appreciate your help! This discipline and female stuff is all new to me.

Comment

You obviously need to find yourself a Christian husband who can provide the discipline that you so desperately need.
                    A woman is not supposed to be living on her own with out a male guardian. In fact that is an abomination in the eyes of our lord.
                    I wouldn't be surprised is Satan is already filling your head with sinful thoughts. In fact, a woman in your position should be considered a witch and a whore of Satan.

If your soul is to be saved, you need some harsh Christian domestic discipline. You can either suffer the whip of god ore you can burn in Hell for all eternity.
                    The choice is yours.
                    Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
                    Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
                    He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Danish Crusader View Post
                      You obviously need to find yourself a Christian husband...
                      Please use the "Quote" button (at the bottom right of each post) to make it clear who you are talking to, thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                        Please use the "Quote" button (at the bottom right of each post) to make it clear who you are talking to, thanks.
                        Please go fuck your self!
                        Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.
                        Whosoever lieth with a beast shall surely be put to death.
                        He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Comment

Please go piffle your self!
                          Watch your language. You're on a Church's website, and you will behave yourself accordingly.

Comment

Watch your language. You're on a Church's website, and you will behave yourself accordingly.
                            That's how Jesus feels about you, atheist scum.
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

...You're on a Church's website, and you will behave yourself accordingly.
                              Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                              That's how Jesus feels about you, atheist scum.
                              Ephesians 4:29 "Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers."

Comment

Please don't encourage self-rape among the atheists. We are trying to Save this man, not encourage him to continue to embrace his sinful, deviant lifestyle. Keep in mind the Lord Jesus Christ Almighty Himself knows and watches everything. Do you really think He wants to watch this sinner's face scrunch and wriggle during the moment of truth, knowing his seed has been wasted without the slightest empathy for the loss of life? Again?
                                Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X