View Single Post
(#23)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club

Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Post Examples of Big Government Waste, Fraud and Abuse - 04-02-2013, 06:16 PM

Please see my responses in italics below:

"Except all those extra workers will be Chinese and slaving away in sweat shops. Not sure how that helps the American Economy."

And you know this because you are a Chinese slave...Or do you have data to support this argument?

"As for the prison workers, how does that help the economy? I mean sure it helps the people who own the prisons, but it just makes the black man a slave again."

What are you referring to? I mentioned nothing about prison workers or black men.

"Especially in a world of zero-tolerance hiring practices."

As it should be. God does not tolerate drug addicts.

"McDonalds won't even hire you if you have a record, whether its for murder or for smokin a joint."

Again...Is this through personal experience...Or do you have data to support this argument?

"Addiction is more of a healthcare issue anyway."

Addiction is a pathway to hell.

1 Peter 5:8
Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:

YIC

2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.