View Single Post
(#33)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.Oceanwander has had a couple of people click the rep button.
Default Re: are cadbury creme eggs sinfull? - 03-25-2012, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Easter candy makes children happy and reinforces in them the loving message that was Jesus Christ's gift to humanity.
Candy not only rots their teeth, but has nothing to do with the Holiday. How do you fit eggs delivered by a bunny rabbit into Passover?
I want my daughters to remember the real meaning of Easter, not just think its the day they get a basket filled with candy.

Quote:
I cry when I think of what kind of life the children of Landover Baptist Church must have led to make them believe the hateful things they say as adults. Can't you ever just let go and become as little children?
They will have eternal Happiness when they are accepted into heaven upon death. Young age is not an excuse to not worship and praise Jesus!

John 8:31

Jesus said to the people who believed in him, “You are truly my disciples if you remain faithful to my teachings. And you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.