Thread: Colonic Demons?
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
The Lord's Favorite Head Trauma Victim
Forum Member

Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian True Heterosexual™ Sons of Liberty

Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sledge Riprock has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Colonic Demons? - 05-09-2011, 02:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capt. A. Portway View Post
That guy in the banner ad that links to this thread is giving me the CREEPS! He DEFINITELY has demons in his colon! Just look at his EYES!

YES!!!

He is ONE of Them! That Face, He Haunts my Dreams, my DREAMS OF BLOOD!!! He is a DARK ONE, he is not of The Her! He is Of The Shadows! PURE EVIL!!! The HORROR of THAT FACE!!!

His EYES, those Horrible EYES! NO!!! Begone Demon-Filled MONSTER, back to HELL, Back where you Came From! NOW!!! I call on The Lord to CAST YOU INTO The Pit! LEAVE Me Alone, Get out of My HEAD!! NOW!!!

'

A Faithful Servant of the Lord sent by God to help Save The Future!

Repent; or else I will come unto thee quickly, and will fight against them with the sword of my mouth. Revelation 2:16
A MAN, A PLAN, A PLATFORM, A FORD TRUCK, SLEDGE!