View Single Post
(#49)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Jake Ruby is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Welcome to Focus on Family! - 08-01-2009, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
But you are a Protestant, that is not a True Baptist Christian™. Until you repent and a Church Pastor hears you, you got a problem.
I am a bit taken aback by your attitude too. You come on OUR forum, read a couple of threads and make a heap of broad stroked generalizations. That is far from fair. You refuse to read our forum rules and FAQs. If I came to your home after a big party and saw a mess, should I assume you live like a pagan? Should I assume from your few posts, that you are a hateful cruel person?
And how do you know that I have never repented? I believe that no one goes to the father except throught Jesus and that all have sinned and are doomed to hell without salvation. The only way to get into heaven is through asking forgiveness and repenting of your sins and truly believing that jesus died on the cross and rose three days later. I have also been baptized (which whether it is necessary for salvation is a discussion for another day, because i have been so there is no use in arguing about it currently). Now who just made a generalization about protestants? and guess what?... baptists are a demonitation of protestantism