Thread: War on Easter.
View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Furry

MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.MilitantImbecile is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: War on Easter. - 04-02-2013, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MilitantModerate View Post
Considering he was Jewish and the time of year, I'd probably serve lamb, wine, eggs, horseradish and matzoh.

If youre killing these animals to feed your family then I take back what I said. But what you first said sounded like you were killing bunnies to get even with them for the Easter Bunny.
Ah another infraction for "Accusing the Sweet Baby Jesus of Being A Devil Worshiping Jew"

Hmm........ What does THE KJV BIBLE HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THAT!

Matthew 26:17-18 Now the first day of the feast of unleavened bread the disciples came to Jesus, saying unto him, Where wilt thou that we prepare for thee to eat the passover? And he said, Go into the city to such a man, and say unto him, The Master saith, My time is at hand; I will keep the passover at thy house with my disciples.

Mark 14:12 And the first day of unleavened bread, when they killed the passover, his disciples said unto him, Where wilt thou that we go and prepare that thou mayest eat the passover?

Luke 22:8 And he sent Peter and John, saying, Go and prepare us the passover, that we may eat.

Luke 22:15 And he said unto them, With desire I have desired to eat this passover with you before I suffer:

Looks like Jesus ate Passover.