X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easter is about Jesus. Period

Originally posted by Teenaged Godmocker View Post
    I like chocolate
    That is nice. Now please stop wasting your and our time and start reading the Holy Bible!

Why it is very important to avoid hell (you are heading straight for it at the moment): Psalm 9:17 "The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God." Mark 9:43 "And if thy hand offend thee, cut it off: it is better for thee to enter into life maimed, than having two hands to go into hell, into the fire that never shall be quenched"
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

You shouldn't call the holiday "Easter" if it is about Jesus, because Easter is derived from the name of a pagan god.

You guys are going to hell for worshiping another god, and mocking Jesus' birthday.

Comment

Originally posted by Meberak View Post
        You shouldn't call the holiday "Easter" if it is about Jesus, because Easter is derived from the name of a pagan god.

You guys are going to hell for worshiping another god, and mocking Jesus' birthday.

was it the pagan god of bunnies? lololololol
        Demonic Chants and Black Magic incantations Not allowed - Admin

Jesus is great!

Comment

I think this explains it
          Attached Files

Comment

@Aristotle if I would see a easter bunny I would stone it!

Comment

Easter

It kind of annoys me when people send their children to school with ash on their foreheads on ash Wednesday. That's just a Catholic thing, right? It kind of looks like they have had their heads on the ground and are all dirty.

Oh, and I like the bunnies on Easter. They taste good.
              Galatians 2:20 ; I have been crucified with Christ and I no longer live, but Christ lives in me. The life I live in the body, I live by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me.

Comment

Re: Easter

Originally posted by celibanana View Post
                It kind of annoys me when people send their children to school with ash on their foreheads on ash Wednesday.
                It annoys me when people create a wwwhole new thread when they only want to write a little comment.

That's just a Catholic thing, right?
                Also the pagans that the Catholics copied it from.

It kind of looks like they have had their heads on the ground and are all dirty.
                A catholic child with just ash on their face is a lucky one.
                Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Easter is about Jesus period. But Jesus was a man and so he didn't even have periods.
                  A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Originally posted by Flatbag View Post
                    Easter is about Jesus period. But Jesus was a man and so he didn't even have periods.
                    Perhaps that sounded funny in your head before you posted it, but I can assure you the LORD doesn't find your mockery the slightest bit amusing.

Ecclesiastes 2:2 I said of laughter, It is mad: and of mirth, What doeth it?
                    Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

easter is about painting eggs actually

Comment

@xenochrist Welcome! I hope we can be friends!

It would be great if you could make a thread of your own in the introductions section of the forum! That way everyone here can meet you and see how much you love Jesus!

Since you are new here please look at our please read this before posting and our your rights on this forum threads! There you can learn that this forum is not about debating or unsaved opinions but about praising Jesus!
                        I Jesus!

Comment

PASTOVER is a religious holiday analogous to the Jewish holiday of Passover, as well as the Christian holiday of Easter. During this time, Pastafarians across the globe are encouraged to eat copious amounts of pasta, usually spaghetti, which is cooked "in His image" by family members dressed as Pirates. Pastover celebrates the time when the Flying Spaghetti Monster first began touching people with His Noodly Appendage. Many stories about this momentous occasion have been passed down through the centuries, and it is interesting to note that they are all completely different. Some are hardly even intelligible. Regardless of one's version of the story, however, all true believers partake of the pasta and perform the ritual Passing of the Eye Patch, in which each member at the table takes a turn wearing an eye patch and talking about why he or she is happy to have been touched.
                          Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                          Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                          Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                          The Loose Canon - HTML version
                          Loose Canon Fan Page
                          North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                          I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Originally posted by Jo Freddie View Post
                            PASTOVER is a religious holiday analogous to the Jewish holiday of Passover, as well as the Christian holiday of Easter. During this time, Pastafarians across the globe are encouraged to eat copious amounts of pasta, usually spaghetti, which is cooked "in His image" by family members dressed as Pirates. Pastover celebrates the time when the Flying Spaghetti Monster first began touching people with His Noodly Appendage. Many stories about this momentous occasion have been passed down through the centuries, and it is interesting to note that they are all completely different. Some are hardly even intelligible. Regardless of one's version of the story, however, all true believers partake of the pasta and perform the ritual Passing of the Eye Patch, in which each member at the table takes a turn wearing an eye patch and talking about why he or she is happy to have been touched.
                            You're a crazy abomination!

I hate you and everything you stand for. I know you're here as an example, but you make me sick and angry.

I can't wait until you go to Hell!
                            The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

Originally posted by Cursed View Post
                              You're a crazy abomination!
                              No, now if I was Chef Boyardee you might have a point
                              I hate you and everything you stand for. I know you're here as an example, but you make me sick and angry.
                              Why do you hate god? Yes I am here as an example, a shinning example of how to know Our Lord. The truth makes you sick? It should not my friend, you should rejoice in the truth.
                              I can't wait until you go to Hell!
                              You will have a infinitely long wait for that to happen, I am confident that I am destined for the Land of the Beer Volcano and Stripper Factory.
                              Posted via Pasta

True Pastafarian™

May my Sauce be with you!
                              Read the TRUE Gospel The Gospel of the Flying Spaghetti Monster (ISBN 978-0-00-723160-7)
                              Get one and get with The Flying Spaghetti Monster
                              The Loose Canon - HTML version
                              Loose Canon Fan Page
                              North American? Speak English? Thank a Pirate.
                              I have been to The Volcano!

Comment

Jesus Navas is proud to be a vital part of Easter.

Comment

Working...
                                X