Thread: Fabric Question
View Single Post
(#48)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.TaraAnne has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Fabric Question - 03-17-2014, 01:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
Tara,
You are such a lovely person and such a help to us, too. I pray God will continue to draw nearer to you, imparting His blessings of love and peace. I hope we can be lifelong friends. I would have never thought of gloves.

Do you think it's best that we also dye shoes to match these garments, or is it too much trouble for such a short, um, period - if you'll pardon the pun ::
Sister Lamb,

Thank you so much for the kind words! I am so very happy to be back at Landover I missed this wonderful place so very much. I am getting closer to God everyday and I am waiting patiently to be washed in his blood and become a True Christian!

Now for shoes that can be tricky! You can dye them to match your outfit. However, for me it is to much trouble. Depending on what color you use a nude shoe color works best with everything. Especially with a spring tone.

I will check into a good shoe dye because it has been ages since I have done that.

Charter Member Pearland, Texas