View Single Post
(#206)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist scum
Under Investigation

CAUTION - Underage Poster

DarkTower is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: other planets do not exist! - 07-01-2014, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proud Faroese View Post
Scientists are talking about other planets like "Mars", "Jupiter", "Saturnus"(which sounds like Satan), "Venus" and so on, but does these planets really exist? I dont think so, cause if they were so big as the scientists describes them as, we would clearly see them in the sky! So i dont think they really exist, and frankly i dont care about it eighter. They arent even mentioned in The Bible, they are that unintresting, so why should we care? Also the scientists named these planets after pagan gods, which is just another proof that scientists are satanists and heathens. Those stupid scientists even claims that the sun is a million times bigger then the earth, then how come it isnt larger than a tennis ball when you look at it?
Well, itīs normal that God didnīt told us about planets, could be that we wanted that to be a surprise for the man (or because he didnīt expect sinners to get so far)
Well, also the idea that god, being so universal, he only made one planet itīs also stupid, why do God send himself in the form of Jesus and also the angles for help humans? Could be because heīs to bussy making another thing!

Romans 15:5. Now the God of patience and consolation grant you to be likeminded one toward another according to Christ Jesus