X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: See the "Mars" rover's 360 degree panorama of a desert somewhere in New Mexico

Originally posted by RealityoftheUniverse View Post
    Considering the amount of people involved in these projects it'd cost more to pay them to keep quiet than to actually send a rover to Mars...
    Who is to say that most of the people working on those projects even know the truth? They're just looking at blips on a computer screen that could have been fed in from who knows where.

...If you have capacity to listen to signals from mars, you may receive the signals from the probes now active. This will give you the distance...
    Really? How?

...and direction from which you can deduce it was from Mars.
    Of from the balloon with a transmitter, right?

Comment

Re: See the "Mars" rover's 360 degree panorama of a desert somewhere in New Mexico

Originally posted by RealityofMYUniverse View Post
      Considering the amount of people involved in these projects it'd cost more to pay them to keep quiet than to actually send a rover to Mars. If you have capacity to listen to signals from mars, you may receive the signals from the probes now active. This will give you the distance and direction from which you can deduce it was from Mars.
      Do you know this? It's science, which is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by ScienceHater View Post
        Only science that disagrees with the Truth of the Bible(KJV1611).

When science says that the gaywise are child rapists we must conclude that this is the case, I expect?

YIC
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by ScienceHater View Post
          I know this because I've done it, I've done the calculations, and I've done the coordinates in where the signal is coming from. You say science is a lie, however, I'm wondering how you think your computers, planes, cars, trains, phones, electricity, television; all day equipment and technology that you use, were made?

Comment

Yeah... right... some one put one of those jap remote control cars on Mars and is driving it around. Not possible friend. First off, those things only have a range of about 1/2 mile. Second, Mars is simply too small, probably not much bigger than hot air ballon.
            I have heard from people who have seen it, that little car thing is in the USA.

Here are a few of the 'opps' pictures that Industrial Light had not yet doctored:
            Attached Files
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
            Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
              Yeah... right... some one put one of those jap remote control cars on Mars and is driving it around.
              It doesn't really work as driving a car...

First off, those things only have a range of about 1/2 mile.
              Where is you evidence to back this up?

Second, Mars is simply too small, probably not much bigger than hot air ballon.
              And where is your evidence (preferably mathematics) for proving Mars is not bigger than a hot air balloon?

I have heard from people who have seen it, that little car thing is in the USA.
              NASA did make an engineering model of the Curiosity rover, which is called "Scarecrow".

Comment

Originally posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse View Post
                And where is your evidence (preferably mathematics) for proving Mars is not bigger than a hot air balloon?
                Just look in the sky when both a hot air balloon and Mars are visible. Then you can easily see that Mars is not bigger than a hot air balloon. Case closed. God wins! God always wins! (Psalm 139:2-6; Isaiah 40:13-14)
                5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
                To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
                James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  Just look in the sky when both a hot air balloon and Mars are visible. Then you can easily see that Mars is not bigger than a hot air balloon. Case closed. (Psalm 139:2-6; Isaiah 40:13-14)
                  I did state I would prefer mathematics evidence, but you didn't provide that because I'm assuming you don't have the understanding of how it's done. Using laser beams we can calculate its the distance between its poles and the earth and the angle between the lines. Using this, we can calculate the diameter and therefore the radius. Then it is a simple case of using 4/3 * pi * r^3 to work out the volume and 4 * pi * r^2 to work out the surface area. Case Closed.

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
                  God wins! God always wins!
                  God has never won. You have no evidence that God exist, that Mars has anything to do with God, that anything in the universe has anything to do with God. It's just you coming up with assumptions without any evidence.

Comment

Originally posted by IdiocyofMYUniverse View Post
                    I did state I would prefer mathematics evidence, but you didn't provide that because I'm assuming you don't have the understanding of how it's done. Using laser beams we can calculate its the distance between its poles and the earth and the angle between the lines. Using this, we can calculate the diameter and therefore the radius. Then it is a simple case of using 4/3 * pi * r^3 to work out the volume and 4 * pi * r^2 to work out the surface area. Case Closed.

God has never won. You have no evidence that God exist, that Mars has anything to do with God, that anything in the universe has anything to do with God. It's just you coming up with assumptions without any evidence.
                    How can maths be used as evidence? Maths is necessarily Platonic in nature. It is idealised. The number one is simply an idealised expression of.9999999r

Colour me not impressed when maths can't even get 1 right.

YIC
                    1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
                      How can maths be used as evidence? Maths is necessarily Platonic in nature. It is idealised. The number one is simply an idealised expression of.9999999r

Colour me not impressed when maths can't even get 1 right.

YIC
                      Whatever you think of the 'idealised' numbers, the mathematical functions are not. They are absolute. Multiplication is multipication. A squre root is a square root. The results you get from using the funtions are as good as the numbers you put in.

However, numbers are not purely 'idealised'. One object is one object. One unit of defined length is one unit of defined length. If I have one brick it is not an idealised representation of 0.99999r of a brick. It is one brick.

So, given the problem of calculating the size of the planet, if you apply the correct formulae and input the correct measured quantities, you'll get a very good answer for the size of a planet to within the precision and accuracy permitted by the numbers you put in. At some point you can say that those inaccuracies really make no difference.

And we know this works well, because we have applied numbers we have obtained for sizes of planets to practical situations and they have worked. The Voyager probes, for example, relied absolutely on our prior determination of the size and mass of the outer planets to succeed in its mission. Since the probes worked, I think we can reasonably say that the mathematical 'prrof' we obtained of the size and mass was pretty damn good.

Comment

Math is perfect. It is never wrong. It is always the same. Never once, has 2+2 stopped being 4. Math is impossible to argue with because math is perfect. Whenever something is wrong, it is the fault of the user because math is never wrong.

Comment

What are the Demonicrat commies who run the Not All That White At The Moment House doing with those billions of dollars, buying thousands of Taiwanese trannie prostitutes? That money could be going to worthy causes like discovering a cure for Gay (by putting a Bible in every home, for example), building a fence around America to keep out illegal wetbacks and syrup gulpers, teaching English and Creation in public schools, carving monuments into mountains honoring our Republican presidents, funding the War on Atheists, modernizing our stock of nuclear weapons, carpet bombing the Middle East, paving it over, and building a 7-11 in the center of it so the survivors would have a place to shop & work... the list goes on.
                          Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Working...
                          X