View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Real American™

BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.BaptistBethany has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Female "Bishop" Arrested For Hit And Run - 12-31-2014, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
When I saw the bike, I wondered if he was a circus clown or even a dwarf. If so then perhaps God was acting with His usual efficiency, wiping out one abomination while at the same time disgracing another (the false bishopette).
Dear Joanna, Several people have commented that this man might have been a dwarf, due to the picture of the bicycle he was riding. Maybe you all are correct. The Associated Press has not released a picture of this man yet, so we don't know. But that would make perfect sense. He was probably an evel (evil) dwarf and pedophile. And, like you suggested, he could have dressed as a clown to attract young boys. Sick perverted heathen! Oh well, he's burning in hell now. So we can all Praise Jesus!

Baptist Bethany (Not a Cherry Picker)
Deuteronomy 4:2 Ye shall not add unto the word which I command you, neither shall ye diminish ought from it, that ye may keep the commandments of the LORD your God which I command you.
***There are 613 commandments given in the Old Testament***