X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mormon Women Have Drooping Breasts.

I've always had to view that women of other faiths envy the beautiful women of Landover Baptist Church. That has now been confirmed.

In an effort to compete with our women, Mormon women are going crazy over breast augmentation. It is one of the biggest industries in Utah.

I hate to tell Mormon women this but they still will not look as great at the women here in Freehold.

That said, I've been to Utah and any improvement would be welcomed:

Utah's Mormons can't get tattoos, piercings or even drink green tea, but appear to be getting plastic surgery in droves. What gives?
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Mormon Women Have Drooping Breasts.

A very useful piece of information, this must represent a major reason why full-face and body veils are so widely used by Muslim women. They know they cannnot really compete with the lilywhite and enticing features of truly believing Christian ladies. Aye Men!

Comment

Probably because the (not) magic underwear doesn't give much/any support.

Comment

Must be one of their publicity stunts... I thought they had hit the bottom when they adapted their "holy sorry excuse for a book" to a stage musical aka the Book of Mormon.

This is even more pathetic. Although Ephesians 5:19 supports music in private in praise of God, you could do it with good taste, without enormous breasts or Broadway musicals.

Yours, Elmer
        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

This is all caused by Matthew 5:48 (Be ye therefore perfect, even as your Father which is in heaven is perfect). True Christian™ woman are perfect as Jesus rewards them for obeying His Holy Bible with perfect bodies. Ugly woman are, by definition, not Christian as their bodies are not perfect and thereby in violation of Matthew 5:48.

These Mormon women try to fool each other by having breast operations to fix their ugly bodies. They might succeed in fooling each other but they won't fool God as God is all knowing (Psalm 139:2-6; Isaiah 40:13-14).

Their fake Jesus hating breasts will pop like balloons as soon as they arrive in the fires of Hell.
          5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
          To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
          James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

That's horrifying. My wife knows better than to displease me in such a way.
            Proverbs 20:30
            The blueness of a wound cleanseth away evil: so do stripes the inward parts of the belly.
            sigpic
            Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
            The truth about volcanos
            Sex and debauchery in public schools
            Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
            God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
            Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
              True Christian™ woman are perfect as Jesus rewards them for obeying His Holy Bible with perfect bodies.
              Amen, Brother Cranky! We True Christian Beautiful Women™ don't require the surgeon's knife, special exercises, or even diet interventions. The gift of beauty is the LORD's reward for providing an fitting temple for the Holy Spirit (1 Corinthians 3:16). I can't tell you how many times sinful men offer indecent proposals towards me and my Sisters in Christ because their licentious spirits are rendered helpless at the sight of our photographs. Of course, the LORD blessed us with stellar humility as well, lest any of this attention go to our heads. My advice to these Mormon women would be to stop pretending they will become a goddess, and start recognizing the majesty of the One True Lord, dutifully fearing and obeying Him as is His right (Ecclesiastes 12:13). Then they'll find their bodies reflect the beauty of their spirits, and they'll no longer be so embarrassed because the LORD will have redeemed their floppy bodies just as He will have redeemed their disgusting souls.
              Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Plastic surgery is self-indulgent and against God Almighty (Leviticus 19:28). These ugly morman "women" can't hide their truly Heathen souls through these means.
                Thinking of Abortion?
                That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Sagging teats have always been an epidemic among Mormans, both men and women. The women are mostly dried up old crones who have become saggy in service to their Morman master. The men become saggy due to their sloth. They become obese due to being waited on hand and foot by their saggy old women and develop unsightly teats, which sag.

In as much as the saggy teat is so common among Mormans, I believe it may be a punishment inflicted upon the whole race by God, as punishment for their blasphemies.
                  God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Saggy-Hags cause Faggy-fags. Shame be upon them all, in the name of Jeesus!
                    Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Originally posted by William Taester View Post
                      Saggy-Hags cause Faggy-fags. Shame be upon them all, in the name of Jeesus!
                      Indeed.

Census: Gay couple households boom in Utah
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                        Can you even blame them? I mean...they are still damned to eternal hell and all, but those saggy hags could never entice a man properly as required by the Word of God

Proverbs 5:19 - Let her be as the loving hind and pleasant roe; let her breasts satisfy thee at all times; and be thou ravished always with her love.
                        Leviticus 18:22 - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Comment

Why, thank you for the kind compliment Brother Mayor.

I pride myself as being a lot like Sister Sarah Palin. We both are swell dressers, have nice hair and people always accuse us of having a boob job because we were blessed with nice racks.

THANK YOU !

P/s: Plastic surgery is for whores.
                          sigpic

Tweet me Here
                          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
                            Why, thank you for the kind compliment Brother Mayor.

I pride myself as being a lot like Sister Sarah Palin. We both are swell dressers, have nice hair and people always accuse us of having a boob job because we were blessed with nice racks.

THANK YOU !

P/s: Plastic surgery is for whores.
                            Sister Daisy,

Feel free to stop by my "Christian Fashion" hair salon. I accept moist pies in trade for my hair services (1Cor 11:15 - But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for her hair is given her for a covering) and I keep secrets very well (Proverbs 11:13 - A talebearer revealeth secrets: but he that is of a faithful spirit concealeth the matter.)

May the Lod RICHLY Bless you!

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
                              Must be one of their publicity stunts... I thought they had hit the bottom when they adapted their "holy sorry excuse for a book" to a stage musical aka the Book of Mormon.

This is even more pathetic. Although Ephesians 5:19 supports music in private in praise of God, you could do it with good taste, without enormous breasts or Broadway musicals.

Yours, Elmer
                              The play was made by ex Mormon's to turn people away from the religion the makers are Matt Stone, and Trey Parker makers or the evil show South Park
                              Jude 1:17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ;
                              1:18 How that they told you there should be mockers in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts.
                              1:19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.

Comment

Working...
                              X