Thread: EXODUS 21:20-21
View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™ Beauty Queen

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ True Christian Beauty True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker True Heterosexual™ Best Pie Tin Tither Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Eats the Most Pork Christian Love Victory Over Sex True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Prayer Warrior Kirk Cameron Fan Club Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Stamp of Approval Roper Crossburn Trumpette Home Schooled Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Trump of GOD Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus GLORY Saved 10 Years

VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!VictoryOS will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: EXODUS 21:20-21 - 07-23-2008, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAidiot View Post
I am not denying your belief in god, i believe that you all have a right to believe in god, but surely you must believe that i have my own rights for me to believe in what i want. I mean its only fair, i think that you should be allowed to believe in what you all want, yet some of you on this forum (Not pointing fingers at bobby, but some of the people on this forum) believe that i cannot have my rights to believe in what i want... Is that really fair?
Yes, you are correct. You have the right to burn in Hell in you so choose. But why would anyone want to choose that? And don't give me the tired old "All my friends are going to be there and it's going to be a party" or "If you people are going to Heaven, I'd rather go to Hell". Those are the arguments of a retarded 12 year old, not to mention we've heard them time and time again and shot them down every time.

So tell us...why do you choose momentary earthly pleasures over an Everlasting Eternity graced by the Love of Jesus? Why do you want to toss away your Immortal Soul for your mortal base desires?

Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
in 2016