View Single Post
(#1528)
Old
Unsaved trash, foreign papist

Cathlick Perv

Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.Regens Kuechl is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: POLL: The Worst False Religion? - 10-13-2015, 03:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Well they are all unspeakably horrible, but i had to go with the yids. I mean come on....ACTUALLY KILLING JESUS puts them is a category unreachable by mere human folly. Vampires are saints compared to the hook-nosed joos.
The really worst false Religion surely is: NON-CATHOLIC CHRISTIANITY!!!

I mean think about it for just a few Moments and you must recognize it too.

Non-Catholic Christians only think or pretend to be Christians while disobeying
Jesus wurde who told us to always follow the HOLY DESCENDANT OF ST.PETER THE ROCK and who told US to be Part of the HOLY ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH THAT JESUS HIMSELF FOUNDED.

So NON CATHOLIC CHRISTIANS sway uncertain seeking People away from the one True Vaticanic church and so People who would like to follow the truth get damned for Hell Instead.

So being a NON-CATHOLIC CHRISTIAN is worse than openly siding with Satan or His Indian Henchman Buddha for example!!!

Ex 20:4-5 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; <--- That includes Mary