View Single Post
(#3792)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

IamwhoIam is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 08-05-2014, 01:40 PM

Oh my lord people!
I just don't get why you are so upset about Denmark! Of course you are entitled to have an opinion and it's OK if you hate Denmark and danes - but It is also okay for me NOT to believe in god, satan hell or heaven, or believe that IF there is a god it is a black gay woman.
I don't have a problem with you being haters but I DO have a problem when you hate on something based on wrong facts! lets start from the beginning:

1. The Danes invented rape! The Danish word for rapist is "viking". After raping all men, women and goats in Denmark they moved on to raping in Iceland, Greenland, France and England. All Danish rapists broke God's law by never marrying the girls they raped! " The danes did NOT invent rape. They contributed to it but did not invent it + the danish word for rapist is NOT viking. I am a fullblood dane and I can tell you that the danish word for rapist is voldtægtsmand.

2. Denmark is the driving force behind the global climate hoax. To seduce as many people into lying about the climate as possible the Danes provided free whores to the visitors of the climate summit in Copenhagen! God punished all these liars by causing the coldest winter ever right after the climate summit. We did not give whores! The prostitutes CHOOSE too do it and we didn't stop them because they wanted to do it.

3. The Danish Prime Minister was Rasmussen who was also the worst cheater ever at the Tour de France! He cheated that is true, but come on guys! Now you are just being nitpickers

4. Satan's son, the Danish author Hans Christian Andersen, makes Harry Potter appear like a Christian boyscout in comparison. There is not a single evil in the Holy Bible that is not glorified by the stories of Hans Christian Andersen! Satan's native language is actually Danish! WHere for crying out loud does it say that Satans native language is danish!? AND name 1 fairytale where H. C. Andersen describes a small boy being raped. I have read all his fairytales and I have not once come across boys being raped. And that he should be the devils offspring? Come on he may were gay (and fabulous!) but the devils son?

5. Denmark invented Lego to corrupt as many children as possible into sinful behavior! How is Lego sinful? It is a small plastic brick that children can use to build and use their imagination

6. he Danes created Pippi Longstocking (or Pippi Långstrump as the Danes call her) as a way to turn innocent girls into uppity whores! Billions of innocent children have been doomed to Hell by the books and TV shows made around this worst femnazi ever. This. Is. Too. Low!!! First of all: Pippi Longstocking (Pippi Langstrømpe in danish) was created by Astrid Lindgren Who was a swede. Second of all: She didn't inspire girls to be whores! She showed the girls that they could have a life on their own and that they didn't need a man to look after them or tell them what was right or wrong! She learned everyone that You can do what you want if you are okay with the consequences that might come. Pippi was a hero and a powergirl!

7. Not Surprisingly, Danish TV has shows like Rape with Brutality (children’s program), The Market for liver (buying organs for transplant), Come Hither (priests raping choirboys) and Update on Masochism for Children. Where do you guys find these facts? It is America that sends violent childrenshows (Happy treehousefriends, Tom and Jerry etc.) And the priests are not raping boys. That is in the vatican...

8. Danish gay couples are allowed to adopt and rape innocent children! Of course gays should be allowed to adopt! And of course they are not allowed to rape NO ONE is allowed to rape!!

9. Danish car taxes are the highest on the planet, which is one of the many reasons why their economy is the worst in all of Europe. It really isn't that high - and we do not have the worst economy in Europe *Ahem Italy ahem greece*

10. According to the Danish newspaper "B.T.", Hans Christian Andersen wrote fairy tales about raping little boys! The longer one looks at Denmark, the more depraved it turns out to be Just look at the response to number 4...

11. God mocking lesbian Danish sluts sexually satisfy themselves with "dyke bikes" and Copenhagen proudly bills itself as the most dyke friendly city in the world! Why on earth do you have too call them sluts? And yeah what is´f they want that kind of pleasure? So what?? No one call you out for praying and believing like maniacs.

YOu are probably going to HATE this comment but so what I don't give a damn!