View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Swedish meatball
Forum Member

Heaven Bound TC Bravery Christian Love

Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.Eva_Christensen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: God Hates Selfies - 03-26-2014, 09:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post

Ever since Obama took that selfie with that slut Danish Prime Minister, selfies have been in the news. It's not known whether Obama got a dose of head lice or was made to suffer at the hands of Michelle, but it's becoming clear that God is not fond of selfies.
I hope you can forgive me intruding like this - not beeing a and all - but I do feel I have to appologize for our slut Danish Prime Ministers selfie, with Obama - I live in that God forsaken country of Denmark and I was so distraught when I first saw it!

Knowing that God hates selfies, Obama, female heads of state AND Denmark, I pray every day, that the good Lord will send us a proper man to guide us and show this country the right direction.

Prayers
E

1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.