View Single Post
(#10)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev Jeffrey Lebowski has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Inquisition-One good thing the Cathylicks did? - 12-04-2009, 06:42 PM

I've been reading lately, mostly to get my G.E.D., and I reckon y'all best listen to Rev. Osborne.
Them Mary Worshipers are getting ready to do an orate pro nobis on US Baptist and toss US in the Opus Dei tire fire!!!

They got a goose-stepping Panzer Pope, they are recruiting 'immigrant' Mexicans to their sanctuaries {Latin + Latinos + Spanish Inquisition = dead Baptist!!}. They joyously give their seminarians little school children to rape (in an attempt to entice rabid pedophiles to their un-holy fold, and to maybe produce Catholic butt baby soldiers).
What more evidence do y'all need to see that they are on the verge of a New 2012 Inquisition, and that WE are the intended objects of inquiry?

They are, at this moment, arming their hooded penguins of destruction (nuns) to hunt Baptist !!!
Get your bunkers ready afore they splash us with their holy water.

Rev Jeffrey Lebowski
Sister Verna Too {she is cold bluing her AR-15}