View Single Post
(#7)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Harold Law has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Harold Law has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Harold Law has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Harold Law has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Harold Law has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Harold Law has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: The Inquisition-One good thing the Cathylicks did? - 12-04-2009, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
Hmm...the line of reasoning you gentlemen are using is "the enemy of my enemy is my friend", but that is dangerous thinking. Yes, the Catholics burned at the stake and tortured witches, Joos, and atheists...but they also executed Baptists! It wasn't about whether a person believed or not in Christ, but rather if they professed allegiance to the pope!

If the Inquisition were around today, they would be targeting Landover Baptist Church. Godly men like myself and Pastor Zeke would have boiling water poured into our ears and our eyes plucked out with hot pokers. And you two gentlemen would probably be sitting on a Judas Cradle.
Thanks for clearing this up reverend, I shall pray for forgiveness throughout this week.