View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved Trash, inbred mormon

Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Scorch is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 23 Tell Tale Signs That A Co-Worker May Be A Closet Gay - 02-06-2014, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Rankan View Post
Aren't you protesting a tad too much? Did several points hit the nail on the head?
Not really.
The point of my protest, or rather question, was to ask for something to back up your claims.

I know some people who fit into one or two of these descriptions, but they aren't homosexuals. So I wanted to know what is the basis of your claims?

I mean, without any solid proof or evidence to back up these "clues" what's preventing people from pulling out random facts from their asses and posting them as truth?

Hell, I could do one right now.

How to tell if a person is a child molester?

Simple, he's carrying a hash pipe. "Studies" show that all drug addicts are highly susceptible of sexually abusing a child. Because they want to spread Bob Marley's hate and children are considered a gift from ganja, what better way to show one's appreciation of such a gift than "spreading the ganja"?

In fact, the stronger a person's addiction, the greater the risk that he will molest a child. Therefore, if you happen to live in the Caribbean, make sure to get a gas mask for your kids.

See? And that's how simple it is to tell if that guy over there is a child molester.