View Single Post
(#25)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian

Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Barry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why God hates France! - 12-16-2010, 12:21 AM

Thank you Brother Templeton for that rousing sermon. Despite being British and born with a natural predisposition for disliking the French, I had not realised just depraved their candle burning, bead counting, Catholic customs were. I shall pray that God will feel fit to nuke that dispicable nation and wipe those vile fornicators with their disgusting eatting habits out of existance.

I apologise in advance for this very slight deviation from our biblical studies. I thought since we were talking about the dispicable and stinking heathen race that is the French I might just provide you all with a little know historical fact that might help explain why God hates the French so much.

The Statute of Liberty was originaly built in Paris. Then someone noticed only one arm was up in the air. As this rendered the statute completely useless, for its intended purpose, they gave it to America.

They have a really stupid language too. When they start talking, I cant understand a word of it. America's greatest President, George W. Bush, once said "The problem with the French is they don't even have a word for entrepreneur".