View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Landover Habilitation and Therapy Unit (For those unfit to mix with the normal public)

Location: Alaskan Tundra (you others live in hotter places right?)
Koty.Thompson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Koty.Thompson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Koty.Thompson is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Bible and canabis - 05-06-2009, 03:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
And guess what? Only one of them is right. THIS ONE.
How do you know that your religion is right? What if your (human) perception of God is 100% wrong? What if you did not read the Bible like God himself wrote it? What if, after all the years since it was written, it has been changed by someone who didn't like a certain type of person (homosexuals, for example)? There is no possible way to prove that your religion is right or even in existence.

But that is what religion is about. It is about believing in the unknown and that there is something after this lifetime. Whether it be Heaven, Hell, Purgatory, 72 virgins, or whatever. I personally believe that there is a Heaven and a Hell, but whose to say that I am right about that. I just have to believe that God does in fact exist and that there is a place in the afterlife.

It seems that I've gone on a miniature rant here, but the real reason that I posted here is to see someone prove that their religion is the "right religion." I think that my religion is right, and there's probably nothing you can do to change my way of thinking, but I have no way of proving that it is right. I could use some Bible verses for proof, but whose to say that it is right or if it is something made up like Joseph Smith's "Book of Mormon"?

--Koty