View Single Post
(#89)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Messicant Furry Uppity Woman/Enabler Full of it Evil Stalker

Location: South America (I know you hate it, but I don't care)
OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.OverlyAttachedJaviera is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: The Christian's Guide To Detecting Demonic Music - 12-18-2014, 09:10 PM

What about this music? It's from one of my favorite movies, is very good to dance (music starts in 0:35)

*** removed jap perversity ***

Last edited by Zechariah Smyth; 12-18-2014 at 09:18 PM. Reason: Inappropriate link.