X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: How much do you guys think I could sell my daughter for?

Originally posted by teddybear View Post
    Oh wow, this is such a mature, inteligent discussion. Someone disagrees with you, so you drop F bombs and cuss her out, lol.
    If you're talking to me, it deserves to be treated much worse than what I can do over the internet. First of all it needs a good beating to smarten it up, then it's parents need a beating for raising such a thing.

But considering its from South America, I'm sure they're too busy with the cocaine trade to bother with their mistake of a child.

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
    You mean the picture of a FAKE BODY that Mitza lifted from this page: http://www.grantmasonfx.com/heads-an...m=5&gallery=8?

It's a special effects company.
    Not surprised. But hey, justbeatme KNOWS that we murdered that girl. Of course it doesn't have the proof to go do something about it, but it KNOWS EVERYTHING!

Maybe you should do some research before you go accusing people of murder making yourself look stupid.
    Why should it? IT KNOWS EVERYTHING!

Why should I care what the most influential book in human history says? Seriously??
    Ah, so that's why you're here. I've often wondered. I guess you can't find many within the atheist crowd who you can actually speak about the Bible to. Most I've met sound like this idiot. Pissed off at God because Jesus didn't give them a pony when they were 6.

Just to let you know, I still pray for you every day. And I know you usually quip back at me when I'm being nice, but please don't today, I really can't deal. If more atheists were like you, I could actually learn to tolerate them. At least you've thought things through, still not sure why you made the decision you made, but maybe you're just one of those born to go to Hell.

I don't care how you attempt to justify your sexism, it's still sexism.

I'm not twisting anything. You want women treated differently than men, and that's just as sexist BY DEFINITION as these people are.
    It's the liebral way, all people are equal, but women and gays are more equal.

How effective has been calling everyone who disagrees with you "dumb" and "stupid"? Has it helped you reach out and connect to people?
    Oh yeah, it's "connected" with my family in a very strong way. I'm just glad that Seth is on the road again until Friday.

Without the Bible, how do you know that God and Jesus are real at all? If Jesus actually existed, wouldn't there be some kind of external evidence, like maybe a mention in the records of the Romans who occupied the Middle East at the time?
    Because like all the other liebral scum, it has made a god in its own image.

Just curious: have you ever read Animal Farm by George Orwell?
    I'm not sure it's read "Go Dog Go" yet.
    Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by JustBeatMe View Post
      ...the day your husband left you like this...
      Or even like this...don't think I'm gonna cry for you, you're just a bitch...
      She's a bitch and deserves to die for telling you the truth about the Bible?

Wow, I've seen some heartless people before, but you take the cake (it's an English expression, it means "you're the ultimate").

Comment

Use the nickname you want, is still violence, and is not my fault if your husband is a bastard and you're too stupid to know that, and you know what? A bastard and a stupid woman... I think you make a good couple after all, but the day your husband left you like this
        So according to you women don't deserve to be beaten, except for women you don't like. I deserve whatever I get because you don't like me.

Is that what God tells you?

My husband is not a bastard, we can both trace our family histories back to the 1700's (having Mormons in the family comes in handy sometimes) But you, you are the most disgusting excuse for a human being that has ever walked the earth.

Proverbs 30:20 is speaking specifically about an adulterous woman, but whenever I see you do this shuffle, my mind comes back to it.

Such is the way of an adulterous woman; she eateth, and wipeth her mouth, and saith, I have done no wickedness.

Yep that's you. You "eateth" (sin), "wipeth her mouth" (wipe your hands) and say "I have done no wickedness". You are nothing but pure wickedness. You've admitted that your only reason for being on this board is to cause strife.

don't think I'm gonna cry for you, you're just a bitch with no respect for nobody, not even for herself. Having or not a husband or being virgin or not is not important, what makes you a bitch or a good woman is how you threat another people, and you're sincerely the biggest bitch ever, maybe so many spanking and reading shitty books damaged your brain
        So how do you know the women in those pictures weren't "bitches without respect"? You talking about respect is funny though.

Do you listen to yourself? Once again, who's talking about a spanking? I had to spend all of Sunday's Sermon in the childcare room because I was too embarrased to walk into the church. But you think it's funny, you laugh at it. I'm sure if you met those women in those pictures, you'd decide they were bitches and deserved what they got as well.

You are a sick sick person. You go on about how we twist Gods word and that abuse should NEVER BE ALLOWED and then you actually revel in the fact that you had enough "power" to piss off my husband and cause this.

You have to be a psychopath. I can't think of anyone else who enjoys the suffering of others as much as you do. And here you are trying to cause more strife within our community?
        Drama queen

Comment

Wow, I've seen some heartless people before, but you take the cake (it's an English expression, it means "you're the ultimate").
          Thanks, you know it's bad when even the local atheist is supporting your side.

I don't know where this one gets its god from, but it's already stated that the Bible is garbage. So God is real (well its image of god) Jesus is real (again, it's image of Jesus) but only the voices in its head know the "real truth"

And we're the cult.

Oh, and I don't "make these meme's. Just like if we post a picture of something, it doesn't mean we did/made it.

Drama queen

Comment

One thing is deserve something and another thing is looking for something bad by yourself. I never said she deserved death

Comment

One thing is deserve something and another thing is looking for something bad by yourself. I never said she deserved death
              Uh, yeah, you did....

Use the nickname you want, is still violence, and is not my fault if your husband is a bastard and you're too stupid to know that, and you know what? A bastard and a stupid woman... I think you make a good couple after all, but the day your husband left you like this

Or even like this

(is an autopsy photo by the way)

don't think I'm gonna cry for you, you're just a bitch with no respect for nobody, not even for herself. Having or not a husband or being virgin or not is not important, what makes you a bitch or a good woman is how you threat another people, and you're sincerely the biggest bitch ever, maybe so many spanking and reading shitty books damaged your brain
              So you said that you'd be glad if my husband left me on an autopsy table.

Where has any True Christian(tm) said that about ANYONE on this board? You won't find it. We warn about Hell, we quote scripture, and we say that scripture should be followed. BUT NOT ONCE HAS ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN SAID THAT THEY HOPE SOMEONE IS KILLED AND WILL BE GLAD WHEN IT HAPPENS.

But somehow you think you're more righteous than us? You're the one claiming that God doesn't like violence in any way shape or form, no matter what the Bible says, but you're WISHING THAT MY HUSBAND WOULD KILL ME!

You're probably the most disgusting person I have ever met in my life, and I used to work with prostitutes and junkies.
              Drama queen

Comment

Oh, and that top picture is fake. It's not even a good makeup or photoshop job.
                Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                  Uh, yeah, you did....

So you said that you'd be glad if my husband left me on an autopsy table.

Where has any True Christian™ said that about ANYONE on this board? You won't find it. We warn about Hell, we quote scripture, and we say that scripture should be followed. BUT NOT ONCE HAS ANY TRUE CHRISTIAN SAID THAT THEY HOPE SOMEONE IS KILLED AND WILL BE GLAD WHEN IT HAPPENS.

But somehow you think you're more righteous than us? You're the one claiming that God doesn't like violence in any way shape or form, no matter what the Bible says, but you're WISHING THAT MY HUSBAND WOULD KILL ME!

You're probably the most disgusting person I have ever met in my life, and I used to work with prostitutes and junkies.
                  Can you stop your drama? I said I won't cry for you, that is not the same to be glad, please try to learn to read something apart of the Bible and understand what I actually told you

And yeah, the last two lines sound like someone who loves God would say

Comment

If a woman behaves, she will not be beaten.
                    Just like with a ox or a dog. You can use voice commands but when they are ignored, you have to be more direct. If that means a back hand or a swat with a hammer, so be it. Once a creature learns to behave, they are happier for it.
                    Don't you want to be happy? God is very clear about this in the Bible.
                    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Thank you to whomever banned that filthy piece of trash. Just goes to prove that you can't be good without God

Proverbs 16:25 There is a way that seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Proverbs 21:2 Every way of a man is right in his own eyes: but the Lord pondereth the hearts.

Psalm 14:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none that doeth good.
                      Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
                      If a woman behaves, she will not be beaten.
                      Yes, and I fully admit that I know better than to bother Seth when he's in "that mood" but I thought I could help him feel better. Well it backfired.

1st Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.

Just like with a ox or a dog. You can use voice commands but when they are ignored, you have to be more direct. If that means a back hand or a swat with a hammer, so be it. Once a creature learns to behave, they are happier for it.
                      Brother, you haven't been out in the dog training world. They're raising their dogs like they are their children. Just ignore the bad behavior and it's supposed to go away. After all it works on dolphins.

As one "mean" trainer I know said, lets put that dolphin out in the ocean and see how well your positive approach works.

This "thing" (I'm not even sure it wasn't a pure demon, are there really people that mean out there?) if it was a child is proof positive that all this "Dr. Spock" stuff is garbage. Look at what its done to society.

Proverbs 22:14-15 The mouth of strange women is a deep pit: he that is abhorred of the Lord shall fall therein. Foolishness is bound in the heart of a child; but the rod of correction shall drive it far from him.

Don't you want to be happy? God is very clear about this in the Bible.
                      It stated many times that it believed in God, but didn't care what God had to say. This kind of feeds into my demon theory.

James 2:19 Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble.

I also want to apologize to all of the True Christians(tm) on this board. I had no right to air my dirty laundry in public like this. I also realize that my language was not something that should be acceptable from a Christian woman.

And I thank the men of this board who stood up for me.
                      Drama queen

Comment

Oh wow, this is such a mature, inteligent discussion. Someone disagrees with you, so you drop F bombs and cuss her out, lol.
                        To be blind friend, you accidently walked right into that nail; indeed, the lieberal, fale-Christins, who hate Jesus, come to this Forum spilling their effervecent filth all over the place, while they split hell, wide-open, by trying to make a mockery out of the Word of God, which is Jesus, thus they corrupt themselves.

Jude
                        10 But these speak evil of those things which they know not: but what they know naturally, as brute beasts, in those things they corrupt themselves.

It is boggling how wicked these individuals are.

As I am sure that you know because your own witchcrafts have resulted in you having been Blinded by the Lord.

Acts

13:8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.
                        13:9 Then Saul, (who also is called Paul,) filled with the Holy Ghost, set his eyes on him.
                        13:10 And said, O full of all subtilty and all mischief, thou child of the devil, thou enemy of all righteousness, wilt thou not cease to pervert the right ways of the Lord?
                        13:11 And now, behold, the hand of the Lord is upon thee, and thou shalt be blind, not seeing the sun for a season. And immediately there fell on him a mist and a darkness; and he went about seeking some to lead him by the hand.

Amen, when will you stop perverting the Word?
                        sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                        Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                        Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                        Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                        Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                        Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

So I can do witchcraft before I was even born? Lol.

Comment

I imagine this is due to a lack of prenatal beatings, though this does not explain your retardation.
                            The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

I'm absolutely retarded. My mind works perfectly warped, except for the fact that I can't stop looking at this board.

Comment

God has commanded many heathen babies, babies who deny His Majesty, to be killed. Not doing so has incurred His Wrath in the form of plague, famine and rampant heresy.

Many babies reject God before they are born. God commands that they be ripped out of their mothers' bellies or smashed against rocks, the maternal corpses piled high in the sun.

It is a point you might consider: why would God command that?

Comment

Working...
                                X