X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Did Yogi bear promote theft?

Originally posted by biza the godmocker View Post
    WHAT?! I can't belive what i am reading? Are you blaming good ol' cartoons for being racist and such? That's very low.
    Pic-a-nic refers to picnic and the nic isn't even close to be refered to as nigger.
    Boo boo's name is just made up and doesn't refer to anything!

The only thing you can learn about this cartoon is to not bring a picnic to where there is bears.
    At least someone on this forum isn't blind.

Comment

Originally posted by This?? View Post
      At least someone on this forum isn't blind.
      You have been corrupted by Yogi bear and other propaganda cartoons. Start believing in the Lord.
      Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth
      Proverbs 19:25 Smite a scorner, and the simple will beware: and reprove one that hath understanding, and he will understand knowledge.
      Ezekiel 16:14 And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.
      Proverbs 6:25 Lust not after her beauty in thine heart; neither let her take thee with her eyelids.
      Genesis 24:16 And the damsel was very fair to look upon, a virgin, neither had any man known her: and she went down to the well, and filled her pitcher, and came up.
      Song of Solomon 1:15 Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thou hast doves' eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Palmer C. Eldrich View Post
        Will someone please explain to me why those animals are wearing ties but they're totally naked?
        It seems to be a standard thing with pedophile, homer bears.

There is one in Australia too called Humphrey but he is not as blatant. He wears a waistcoat, straw hat and tie, but again, no trousers.

It's like they near relish in exposing their nether-regions for all to see, with OBVIOUS gay abandon!

If you note too, even that Snagglepuss only has collar and cuffs adornment.

Is it any wonder with today's youth, bestiality is on the rise with displays such as these.

YIC,

Mrs.P.Wintersnow

There's Jesus here,
        Just see what He offers me....
        Down here my sins forgiven,
        Up there a home in heaven
        Praise God, That's the way for me!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. P Wintersnow View Post
          If you note too, even that Snagglepuss only has collar and cuffs adornment.
          He wears those because he's a sophisticated animal, whereas Speedy Gonzales is a dirty, thieving, third world rat-dog.
          Ack!

Comment

Originally posted by biza the godmocker View Post
            WHAT?! I can't belive what i am reading? Are you blaming good ol' cartoons for being racist and such? That's very low.
            Of course not. Old cartoons were the pinnacle of political correctness.

Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
            Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
            #ChristianLivesMatter

sigpic

Comment

Yes he is. HOW DARE MY COUSIN WATCHES YOGI BEAR! ITS A SINFUL CARTOON!
              Obey God or else you will go to hell!

Comment

I'd rather be a fan of Yogi bear than a fan of Duck Dynasty.

Comment

Originally posted by Shy-Girl View Post
                  I'd rather be a fan of Yogi bear than a fan of Duck Dynasty.
                  So? Is there a reason why anyone should care about your opinion?

Ans as your post does absolutely nothing to address the subject of the OP, and enlightens no one about anything except YOUR OPINION, I have to ask, did your parents call you "special"?

Comment

Working...
                  X