View Single Post
(#8)
Old
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS True Christian™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian Real American™ True Heterosexual™ Silver Tither

Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.Dirk has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Did Yogi bear promote theft? - 05-07-2010, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby-Joe View Post
Those aren't ties.Those are thinly disguised bear tallywackers. You are correct to point out these bears are fully naked, but they are not just fully naked they are fully naked and sexually aroused! The latent gay sexuality in this cartoon is painfully obvious down the the continuous obsession with "stealing pick-nick baskets", a clear gay code phrase for non consensual anal sex.
I wasn't aware it was a sex code, I thought it was more motivated from a racist perspective. It seems it is a double code. How demonic!

I would like to adress that Rev. Jim Osborne gave more depth to the topic. How could we forget Snagglepuss? The horror does not end. If you can find more things we've missed out, please add them in this thread. I start to wonder if Barney Rubble isn't a closet homosexual. He is a bit too soft for a male don't you agree?