X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Business Application Update

Can I start loading my flame thrower yet? I really want to take it out for a spin.
    5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
    To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
    James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
      Can I start loading my flame thrower yet? I really want to take it out for a spin.
      Are you curious whether Mayor Holdstein's house is flammable, Brother COM?
      Bible boring? Nonsense!
      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
        Are you curious whether Mayor Holdstein's house is flammable, Brother COM?
        Well, there is only one way to find out .
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Originally posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
          Well, there is only one way to find out .
          All I know is if something happens to the Joo's wannabe pawn shop or Da Mayors house I was not there
          I know nothing, I see nothing, I have fuel for a flame thrower in garden shed.

Comment

Emergency Notice. Emergency Notice.

The Freehold Office of Health has just notified me of a serious problem at 1157 Park St. In order that the problem not create a health menance to our citizens, immediate action is warrented.

As reported to me, two pieces of evidence have been discovered which warrent this action:

1. The carcass of a dead rat was found on the property. This finding places the property in the category outlined in the Freehold City Code as "Presence of Vermin" and requires immediate action.

2. A citizen, Mrs. Roy Pedersen, reported seeing a man, wearing a backpack, using a walking stick and accompanied by a dog walking away from 1157 Park St. She lives only two blocks away from the property. Mrs. Perdersen said the man was definitely unshaven and that the dog had not seen a groomer for a considerable period of time. This violation falls under the Code's reference to "Presence of Vagrants" and also requires immediate action.

Under the executive powers granted me in the City Charter, I hereby order demolition of the building at 1157 Park Street and a Taking By The City. In this latter action, the City takes full ownership of the property which will be sold to another party. The current owner will be compensated after all demolition, legal and administrative fees are subtracted.

Johny Joe Hold, Mayor
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
              Emergency Notice. Emergency Notice.

The Freehold Office of Health has just notified me of a serious problem at 1157 Park St. In order that the problem not create a health menance to our citizens, immediate action is warrented.

As reported to me, two pieces of evidence have been discovered which warrent this action:

1. The carcass of a dead rat was found on the property. This finding places the property in the category outlined in the Freehold City Code as "Presence of Vermin" and requires immediate action.

2. A citizen, Mrs. Roy Pedersen, reported seeing a man, wearing a backpack, using a walking stick and accompanied by a dog walking away from 1157 Park St. She lives only two blocks away from the property. Mrs. Perdersen said the man was definitely unshaven and that the dog had not seen a groomer for a considerable period of time. This violation falls under the Code's reference to "Presence of Vagrants" and also requires immediate action.

Under the executive powers granted me in the City Charter, I hereby order demolition of the building at 1157 Park Street and a Taking By The City. In this latter action, the City takes full ownership of the property which will be sold to another party. The current owner will be compensated after all demolition, legal and administrative fees are subtracted.

Johny Joe Hold, Mayor
              Now we are getting some place. I do not think that the cost of removal should be a burden on the tax payers of Freehold. My construction crew and handle it and I will take care of the cost. They will be already removing the other structures on the block, so one more is not a big deal. As of 10/1/2010 all remaining businesses and homes will be vacant, on 10/4/2010 we will be starting demolition. Mrs Phebe will submit a final plan to the zoning board some time in October.

Comment

While I have not met Mr. Rothstein, I feel some responsibility for his future life in Freehold.

Now that his first idea for a business seems likely not to happen, I'm sure he is busy planning for another. In the meantime I have an important suggestion for him.

Mr. Rothstein, everytime I see your picture, I worry about you. The worry is about the stocking cap you are wearing. That stocking cap is just not robust enough for our Iowa winters.

Please buy one that pulls down to cover your ears. If you are unable to buy one, I will loan you one for the time being.

JJH
                Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

While I have not met Mr. Rothstein, I feel some responsibility for his future life in Freehold.

Now that his first idea for a business seems likely not to happen, I'm sure he is busy planning for another. In the meantime I have an important suggestion for him.

Mr. Rothstein, everytime I see your picture, I worry about you. The worry is about the stocking cap you are wearing. That stocking cap is just not robust enough for our Iowa winters.

Please buy one that pulls down to cover your ears. If you are unable to buy one, I will loan you one for the time being.

JJH
                  Tell him to stop being a damned kike while you're at it, Mayor Hold.
                  Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

JJH
                    It is the beginning of yom kippur- I think they worship a smoked fish for 5 days or something like that.
                    Actually it is their time for atonement, supposedly their holiest holiday.I guess, as a people, they have a lot to say ''sorry'' for.
                    sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
                    Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
                    Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
                    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      Tell him to stop being a damned kike while you're at it, Mayor Hold.
                      Pastor, I see I am not only one noticing that Mayor Holdstein is more interested in making the Unsaved Trash comfortable and at home in Freehold than he is in helping the Jew find Salvation.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!
                      Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                      You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
                        Pastor, I see I am not only one noticing that Mayor Holdstein is more interested in making the Unsaved Trash comfortable and at home in Freehold than he is in helping the Jew find Salvation.
                        I think the best way to bring people to Christ is to establish a common bond with them.

In the case of his stocking cap, I can see others are not paying attention to its cultural implications. The cap made for a warm southern climate. That is the cultural link to us. The Baptist's come from the South.

If we can get Mr. Rothstein to recognize that we wear the same cap in Iowa, except that ours folds down over the ears, you never know what might come next. We may have crossed a large cultural gap. Perhaps we can sit down together and read the New Testiment?

Comment

Working...
                        X