View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

In Love With Zeke

KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.KateSanders has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Mother's Fund Raiser for Missions in Watts - 03-18-2014, 04:38 PM

Well I checked my porch this morning and there was my package! Its everything I had envisioned. Thank you so much for having your mother prioritize me.

Nothing would make me more happy then to be apart of your illustrious enterprise, but I fear that my pies would lower the quality of your shop. I make pies for my husband every Friday, and he never seems interested in them. Sometimes he won't even have a slice. I think the only explanation is that my pies don't taste good. I don't want to damage your stores reputation for having amazing pies with my lousy ones.