View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Currently incarcerated

Location: Godly Massachusetts, Where Witchhunting's still a National Sport
Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rachel_Pierce has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Inquisition-One good thing the Cathylicks did? - 12-04-2009, 09:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hank View Post
I have to agree, anything that helps rid the world of heathens and witches can't be a bad thing.
It's a hard one to call. On one hand I hate the Cattylicks, they pray to a Nazi and don't even worship the same God as you or I ... but on the other I fondly remember how many retardeds they tortured, maimed, burned, beheaded, drowned, slaughtered and mutilated during the Witchtrials. How could you fault anyone for smiting a repulsive abomination like this -

Uuugh! It's disgusting!

I guess I'll just have to continue hating them, but at the same time thank God and baby Jesus for at least letting them to get one things right!

Praise!