View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Unsaved Trash
Hateful Bigot
Foul Sinner on Moderation

Logical Thinking is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: READ THIS BEFORE YOU FLAME US! - 09-26-2007, 11:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trent Harvey, Jr. View Post
The way I see it, we are the leading edge of politics, religion, and culture in America. We're always about one election ahead of our time. Let's list how many innovations we pioneered, which are now becoming mainstream:

In no particular order:

1. Bringing back the Crusades. (Self-explainitory)
2. Faith Based Prisons
3. President-for-life-Bush
4. Faith-based dissent-busters
5. On-the-spot torture for liberals
6. Bringing back school segregation
7. Re-igniting the Cold War
8. Privatizing the Army ("Military contractors")
9. Fashion Police
10. Universal machinegun ownership, overnight privatization of everything, militia movements, flat taxes, torture, and pretty much everything about Iraq
11. Mainstream Holocaust denial
12. The Draft

I'm sure there's more, this is just off the top of my head.

They say Nikola Tesla invented the 20th century, well, Landover Baptist Church has invented the 21st.

You are truly a fat bullfrog looking nutjob. 3 is my favorite. I cant wait to come here to see what you crazies have to say after the 08' election. Bush isnt even legally allowed to run. Democrats will make short work of the Republicans the same way the took the House and Senate majority in 06'..

Get over it. People dont give 2 sh*ts about YOU or YOUR religion.. You can all talk yourselves up in this forum but in the real world you ARE a minority and you will NEVER have any real power.

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 11-20-2007 at 06:34 AM. Reason: profanity edited