X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do You Love Your Wife Enough To Beat Her? This Pastor Does!

Originally posted by TruDisciple View Post
    ... Fool, in those days in that culture ALL MEN regardless of faith beat their wives and no one gave a damn!

...Read 1 John 5, if you are not too obstinate and proud.
    Matthew 5:22
    "but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire."

And from her other posts, I think it is TruDiscple that sounds a little obstinate and proud here, WITH ALL THE DAMN (TruDisciple's word, not mine) CAPSLOCKS!!!!

CAN YOU JUST PLEASE NOT FLOOD GODS FAVORITE FORUMS WITH CAPSLOCKS AND CURSES, THANKS!!!!!!

Verily, verily, I say unto you, "it impresses nobody and makes us think about calling the paramedics to your house."

And finally, if you have to shout, you lose.
    Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left. -- Isaiah 24:6 KJV

Comment

Glad to see SOMEBODY else is standing for the redemption Jesus provides...my brother TruDisciple is being the best witness on these boards.

And FYI, I don't know why Proverbs wasn't made apocrypha already...as we see in 1 Kings, its author fell apart really quickly, turning his heart to other gods and even building temples for them...no books of the Bible should be written by someone in hell.
      #SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
      #DownWithChurchianity
      #JESUSIsAllYouNeed

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
        ...I don't know why Proverbs wasn't made apocrypha already...
        Any more proof of your lack of divine inspiration necessary?

...no books of the Bible should be written by someone in hell.
        Your proof (from the King James, of course) that the author of Proverbs is in Hell?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
          Any more proof of your lack of divine inspiration necessary?

Your proof (from the King James, of course) that the author of Proverbs is in Hell?
          You must have me confused with one of the LBC folk...I don't use the KJV, simply because I prefer a Bible written in language in which people actually speak.

But yes, Solomon descended VERY deep, making alliances with foreign nations, intermarrying to the point where he worshipped their false gods and built temples for them...you can check his descent in 1 Kings.
          #SellFreeholdFeedThePoor
          #DownWithChurchianity
          #JESUSIsAllYouNeed

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Tarzan View Post
            You must have me confused with one of the LBC folk...I don't use the KJV, simply because I prefer a Bible written in language in which people actually speak...
            Then cite whatever perversion you want to, and I'll show how you've misunderstood whatever it says.

...But yes, Solomon descended VERY deep, making alliances with foreign nations, intermarrying to the point where he worshipped their false gods and built temples for them...you can check his descent in 1 Kings.
            And just what does that have to do with him being in Hell right now as you claim?

Comment

Originally posted by TruDisciple View Post
              TO THE PHARISEES!!! THE ULTRA RELIGIOUS!!! THE TYPES OF PEOPLE YOU ARE!!!
              Does he think we are joos?

If that's the case I'll give him a point for trying to rebuke them... but remove 10 for being utterly helpless in quoting the KJV properly. (that and a lot of sugar-"christian" misguided ideas)

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

Working...
              X