View Single Post
(#7)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: I'll be out of Freehold today, I had a "wet" dream. - 06-06-2014, 08:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
Sorry Sister, but teaching the Word of God™ is for all to hear, however uncomfortable that may be..
I stand rebuked, Brother. Even though you are currently unclean (and I am praying for you) I defer to you as Our Lord commands.

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Creeser View Post
BTW, isn't it lunch time? How come you are not making sandwiches?
Don't worry, it was supper time in Godless England and I managed to post just before serving up. But it's a scandal that you're prepared to accept sandwiches as an adequate lunch for a True Christian™ man! We all know Abigail has her faults, but I'd always assumed they were entirely physical. You deserve better, Brother.

Yours in True Christian™ platonic love,
AW

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: