View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Unsaved trash, Godmocking foreigner

biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.biza the godmocker is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: 3 Experiments You Can Do At Home that PROVE THE EARTH IS FLAT - 06-30-2010, 08:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
That is impossible. It cannot be two different times at the same time. It is what time it is.
That explains a lot.
You people are impossible to argue with, someone of the admins did even edit my post.
My post said: So you guys aren't complete retards right?
Admin changed to: You do know i am a complete retard right?

Back to your quote Billy.
Ok i almost burst out into laughter when you said there can't be different times.
I have experience of it, i play video games on Xbox Live. And i have added friends on there from around the world.
So once i wanted to play a game with my friend and he replied: Dude, It's 2AM, i'm gonna sleep now cya.
The funny thing is that i had just ate lunch in the middle of the day.
So there: I PROVED there is different Time Zones.

If you don't belive me please PLEASE, seek up somebody from Europe if your from USA for example.

And somebody said they were from Austraila.
You from Austraila Please tell me how much the clock is.
Here it is 10.45 AM (Watch when i posted this and compare to when you posted whatever you are gonna post)

This space reserved for Scripture -- Admin