View Single Post
(#31)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Christian Love

Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.Isaac Fisher has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: ASPERGER’S SYNDROME – Another word for ‘EVIL’ ??! - 09-27-2011, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AspiePengelfAtheist View Post
You are meant to spread Love, Understanding, and Life Eternal not hypocrisy and hate.

Please quote the verse.
Quote:

The mere fact that you use the bible as a tool of hate versus the tool of love and understanding it is meant to be should shame you all to your very core!

It IS hate though! That's like saying that Harry Potter is about the 'totally normal and functual lives of people'!

Quote:
For the record, I love animals (all animals) and especially love penguins more than people. Why? Because they mate for life, live socially without judging and help out their fellow penguins. Its the ideal society. If I am lucky enough to come back to earth when I do die, I want to come back as a penguin.
That's sad.

Quote:
But you all are no better than Adolf Hitler.

He wasn't that bad.
Quote:

YOU are the sick, demented, damned and lost souls of the earth.
No, we are the saved and the future kings of The Kingdom of Heaven.