View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cherry-picker Rides the Short Bus

shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.shy Rita has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: It is important for a woman to be pure. - 03-20-2012, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
I Corinthians 6:15-17 Know yee not that your bodies are the members of Christ? Shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What, know ye not that he which is ioyned to an harlot, is one body? for two (saith he) shalbe one flesh. But hee that is ioyned vnto the Lord, is one spirit.
©1611

..and putting themselves in a prime location to receive it! Bisexuals have invented "dark rooms" where they go to meet people they can't see. When they order décor for these hell-holes everything has to be tested under UV lighting to make sure nothing will glow-in-the-dark except underwear if worn. Which it probably isn't. Then he/she won't know who it was, unless she/he learn little quirks by which they might be remembered (if encountered again) (in a dark room).

When we abandon God we don't replace Him with nothing: we replace Him with anything and satan's prime target is located just below the bodice. It makes me sick!

III John 1:11 Beloued, follow not that which is euill, but that which is good. He that doth good, is of God: but hee that doth euill, hath not seene God.
©1611
That's so gross! Why in the world would people be messing around in "dark rooms" where they can't see who they're messing with?!?!? Oh wait... they're of the world. I think that says enough.