Thread: Today in Christ
View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts

Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.Rev. Dr. Davidson has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Today in HIS-story! - 03-10-2007, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Temperance View Post
That reflects better upon you than on her. Ignoring women is always a good strategy, unless they get unacceptably uppity, in which case discipline is required. Where I live, the righteous police force have a very special way of dealing with out-of-control feminazis.
While that is the proper way to deal with an uppity woman, she has files a suit against the police department in question. So, getting drunk and fighting with police is a way to easy money? That makes me sick...

You see, a similar experience happened to me when I was much younger(20 years ago) and Godless. I decided to drink as much as all the older guys to show that I was able to keep up with them. Last I remember of that night was being at a party. I faded into reality with a cop beating my head into a wall. It was dark in the cell and he'd taken off his badge and name tag. I had a cracked collar bone, cracked ankle, bruised ribs, and many other cuts and scrapes.

With current trends I could have sued the police department for my mistake. I'm glad that the option wasn't open to me back then. If I'd sued, I could have become a loser demoncrat for life. All these suits are teaching people is that they can be as stipid as they want, and they'll get paid for it. I took the punishment I was dealt, and so should they.

"If thou buy an Hebrew servant, six years he shall serve: and in the seventh he shall go out free for nothing. . . . And if a man sell his daughter to be a maidservant, she shall not go out as the manservant's do."
(Leviticus 21:6-7)