X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The HOMOSEXUAL who wrecked an empire!

Originally posted by manwithnobrain View Post
    Mr. Niles, because I was made this way by our heavenly father.

Also- Is true christian really trademarked?
    Your father is Satan. No one made you queer. You eagerly followed the devil's lies, hell-bent on pleasuring your anus with random truck stop restroom patrons and the occasional garden tool.

Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth,
    because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
    John 8:44

You're a fool for falling for it, but an idiot for refusing to let it go.
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

...The parent reprimands because he wants to show the error of a child's ways. Same with god...
      The loving parent always leaves the door open.

There are no doors out of Hell.

...Also I love that I'm a "full -on pervert because my pastor might disagree.
      If your pastor has not told you that God considers you an abomination (as the Bible clearly states He does), then you should not trust your pastor.

note: the above is based on what the Bible says, not my personal beliefs.

Comment

Good point Didymus. BTW I like your signature.
        Lev.20:13
        If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Didymus much-good point but as an atheist, I'm sure you can agree that gay is not a choice.
          The parent reprimands because he wants to show the error of a child's ways. Same with god.
          Also I love that I'm a "full -on pervert because my pastor might disagree.
          Of course it's a choice. I'm obviously not homosexual or anything like that, I'm man enough to attract a wife. But just because I'm heterosexual doesn't mean I have to have intercourse with every woman I see. On the contrary, those are purely marital duties. Why should a "gay" person, as you call it, be allowed to force your mockery of intercourse on other persons? You act like it's not a choice to have intercourse, that simply means you're excusing all rape, because the perpetrator obviously was attracted to the victim, as you are attracted to the victims of your sin.

We Christians understand God doesn't like people who sin or commit crime. Not even those who want to commit a sin are acceptable to Him. That's what makes us better people than you, more decent than you, all around more humane than you.
          Leviticus 26:15-16
          And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

I was made this way by our heavenly father.
            As we know, gaysexuality is a choice so you were not made "that" way. There is also another problem with your thinking. It shows that you are not a Christian and that you have not read the Bible. Every Christian knows that just because everything is created by God does not mean that He likes everything He has created. You see, evil people (such as gaysexuals) He throws in hell, despite the fact that He created all evil.
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.

Comment

Mr. Alban, are you sure because I feel like I'm the expert on gays here, being one myself and I know for sure that it's not a choice at all. BTW I think I'm more agnostic now, having meet you lot. Also please call homosexuality because you sound like immature 12 year olds on xBox live when you call it "gaysexuality". Also, it is a choice to have intercourse, I totally agree with ya there but a gay just has abstain from men, not women. If you would try , as God may permit, yo "Love thy neighbor" or just accept that a gay can be gay and he won't ruin a marriage. It's them in your opinion that are "going to Hell" not you. We promise not to rush into your bedroom while you are praying to our Lord and have intercourse in your plain view.
              tl;dr: It's a choice to have intercourse, it's not a choice to be gay.
              If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Mr. Alban, are you sure because I feel like I'm the expert on gays here
                No, God is the expert of gaysexuality and He says it is a sin. You can't be a gaysexual and a Christian. It's not OK to be a gaysexual and gaysexuality is definitely a deathstyle choice. Many ex-gaysexuals prove that you can undo your filthy ways and be cured of gaysexuality.

You are just repeating the lies of gaysexual propaganda textbook and no one here believes them.

Comment

I assure you all that the way a man runs his business has absolutely no association with his sexuality or religon.
                  What Divinely inspired scripture backs that statement up?

Comment

Mr. Alban, are you sure because I feel like I'm the expert on gays here, being one myself and I know for sure that it's not a choice at all.
                    Nonsense. We have a prolific Ex-Gay program here, with many success stories. Simply look for this medal: next to a True Christian's™ name, and he can tell you how mistaken you are.

just accept that a gay can be gay and he won't ruin a marriage. It's them in your opinion that are "going to Hell" not you. We promise not to rush into your bedroom while you are praying to our Lord and have intercourse in your plain view.
                    tl;dr: It's a choice to have intercourse, it's not a choice to be gay.
                    But you cannot promise to not rape our children and infect our friends and family with the AIDS! You cannot promise to keep God's Wrath from destroying our coasts with hurricanes, and Tornado Alley with demonic whirlwinds!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

...If you would try , as God may permit, yo "Love thy neighbor"...
                      They do. The problem is you don't understand what that means.

Comment

An ex-gay? Don't you mean someone who has been shamed into someone they are not? Have pride in who you are. And don't eat the skittles.
                        Attached Files

Comment

An ex-gay? Don't you mean someone who has been shamed into someone they are not? Have pride in who you are. And don't eat the skittles.
                          See, you gaysexuals truly are hateful. You need to come up with that kind of lies against people who have happily become ex-gays. Why can't you be happy for them, why do you need to persecute those that has been cured?

Comment

If they came to you inspired by nothing but his own will. In which case GREAT for them. Ignorance truly is bliss. Apparently there is no God, or God is a hateful demon. I think this is what atheism feels like.

Comment

If they came to you inspired by nothing but his own will. In which case GREAT for them. Ignorance truly is bliss. Apparently there is no God, or God is a hateful demon. I think this is what atheism feels like.
                              Are you seriously trying to manipulate us into feeling guilty for your atheism? The truth is, you haven't had faith in Jesus Christ in a long, long time. Why not be honest about it? It's not like you can lie to your Maker.

Besides, it's the first step in humbly accepting yourself as lost with Him!

Praise Jesus! He led you here to us for your redemption!

For His Glory!

\o/

Comment

Who's glory? You're hateful sky-god who makes people and then hates them for the person they are? Or the guy who ignorantly I ignored, the writer of the bible ?

Comment

Working...
                                X