View Single Post
(#1558)
Old
Unsaved trash, gaywad fruitboy

I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.I_Hate_God is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 03-21-2013, 10:15 PM

Okay, so I only saw the introduction video and didn't read the whole thread because it is way too long. I'm an atheist, let's just talk about this for a second.

First of all: The earth is only 6.000 years old? You have GOT to be joking on this one? The earth is MILLIONS of years old, and there is A LOT of evidence to support that.

Second: God wrote the bible? So he created the earth in 7 days (or 6, whatever you prefer) and than he sat down for a year to write a book about a guy who was to be born (according to you guys) 4.000 years later? That just doesn't make any sense? When the hell did God write it?

Third: Evolution is a FACT. There is just no way to deny it? Skeletons of humans that are found even prove that, not even talking about the fact that we descend from monkeys. Men used to be a lot smaller, if you just go back like 5.000 years, the average height of a man was around 1m50. Now it's 1m80. How does your holy book explain that?

And last but not least: "This is the 21st century, so we must live according to a very old book." This just makes no sense? But seriously, no sense at all... This is one of the most ridiculous things I have heard in my entire life.

I have actually read the bible. Yes, I am an atheist and yes, I read the Bible... It's quite a nice book, it has some action in it, a lot of things mentioned in it have a deeper meaning if you interpret them right. However, beating the shit out of your wife and child, selling them, denying everything that's not in a 2000 year old book, ... That's not the way you're supposed to live, that's just being stupid and cruel.