View Single Post
(#211)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile obese demon

Cathlick Messicant

PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 07-08-2014, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
I thought you were an atheist. What do you know about Jesus?

Huh?

It amazes me how evolutionists just accept whatever they were told at school and never take the time to google the subject. If they did, they would find every single evolutionist argument has been debunked time and again.
I recall hearing some years ago that gravity was accepted as a law implied in the bible. Being a theist does not make you ignorant at all...