View Single Post
(#6)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator

gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.gregincambodia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Day 291 part 2 Matthew 24. - 03-24-2014, 06:37 AM

Thanks for the commentary; it made the reading much more rewarding. I have a few questions though.

Matthew 24:40,41 Is this the rapture? If not, I guess ignore the rest of this post

I looked around a bit and did not find an explicit True Christian™ doctrine regarding the rapture. Elsewhere on the internet, I found terms like "pre-tribulation" and "post-millennial." What is the correct view? Sorry if it has been posted already; I did search.

Matthew 24:24,25 True Christians™ are the "elect" right? Or are the "elect" a more exclusive group within True Christianity™? Either way I think it is really nice of Jesus to give a heads up about the false Christs.

Matthew 24:9,10 This seems to be tribulation, and Jesus appears to be talking about True Christians™ before the Rapture. Am I reading that correctly?

Genesis 1:29 Genesis 6:4 2 Kings 2:23-24 Isaiah 30:33