View Single Post
(#16)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Persecuted TC Bravery Christian Love Real American™ Heaven Bound Ex-Masturbator True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Friend of Jesus Prayer Warrior Touched by Jesus

Walter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureWalter Van Slyke has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Godly woman seeks Godly man for Holy Wedlock - 04-27-2014, 02:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs. Mary Whitford View Post
I am looking for a Godly True Christian™ man to whom I can properly submit, as I can only submit to a husband who himself submits to Jesus.
Sister Mary, you sound like the beautiful, perfect Christian woman that someone I'm very close to has been yearning for his entire life. He is a good Christian man who has unfortunately been through several unfortunate relationships with shallow, self-centered and (apparently) barren women. He has recently come into a small fortune and longs for a good Christian woman to manage his money and bear him the sons that he knows God wants.

Please, please, please let me know if you are interested and I will be eagerly do everything I can to bring the two of you together.

Humbly,

Wally

Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.