X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Visit France - My mission (day 2 of 4)

Originally posted by bestman View Post
    That is a cathlick church, you fool.
    2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

no baptist, church the 1 picture

Comment

Originally posted by bestman View Post
        Oh, dear,

The church has the name St Jean-Baptiste (in the village of Charroux). The "Baptiste" here means that it is dedicated to John the Baptist, not that is would be a True Church™. Sister Attila's wife is correct and I personally despise links of vile cat lick false temples here! My séjour in that sorry excuse of a country was unpleasant enough and I do not want to be reminded of these cat lick sodomists by miscomprehension...

In French they tell you as follows:

"L'église Saint-Jean-Baptiste est une église catholique [= cat lick false church] située à Charroux, en France."

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
        2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
        Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

This country really needs to be burned to hell

Comment

Originally posted by Alvin Moss View Post
            Yes, I agree that the immediate destruction of the French, including the devastation of their cities and the application of agent orange to their godless wine farms would be pleasing to God.

I see no reason for further forebearance in this work. Let us begin immediately.
            The bible tells us wine is the drink of fools (Proverbs20:1) and wine made by men is crap (John 2:9,10). The hunt and pick Christians will remind you that Jesus made water into wine but forget the rest of John2. Trash that Frenchie swill, the only use is killing your taste buds before gagging on a meal of snails and other crawling things.
            sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
            Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
            Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
            Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Benedict A. Davis View Post
              The bible tells us wine is the drink of fools (Proverbs20:1) and wine made by men is crap (John 2:9,10). The hunt and pick Christians will remind you that Jesus made water into wine but forget the rest of John2. Trash that Frenchie swill, the only use is killing your taste buds before gagging on a meal of snails and other crawling things.
              What a timely reminder, Brother, of one of the most nauseating habits of the French. Their free-time activities (mostly gluttony and avoiding sobriety) are not only disgusting but also ungodly! Your post made me realize this! I'll contemplate on this and add the resuts to my report asap!

Proverbs 23:21 - For the drunkard and the glutton shall come to poverty: and drowsiness shall clothe [a man] with rags.

Just a preview here. This is what I saw at local taverns! Miniature tooshies!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
              2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

Comment

What ARE those, Brother? They look like the lower halves of miniature demons.
                2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                  They are exactly that. The Bible tells us so!

Revelation 16:13 - And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs [come] out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.

Demons = unclean spirits = frogs.

How did we use to call the French in the good old days?!

...The better days, you could sharpen your wits by mocking these amphibian-consumers with all your might with no repercussions! Now you're supposed to be polite to these subhumans who never manage to pronounce the dental fricatives!

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Comment

Originally posted by Attila's Wife View Post
                    French queers will sodomize anything.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
                      French queers will sodomize anything.
                      As always, you are correct, Pastor. I had to observe the poorly disguised attempts for sodomy everywhere - with men, women, boys, altar boys, succer boys, the ubiquitous dogs, other furry animals, frogs...

I was so disgusted I had to ask the eternal WHY!?

The answer: Anatomy. The French tallywhacker is the most sizeable in Europistan. Thus, it easily becomes a handy tool for Satan to give his rectal demons a joyride up the colon until they reach the small intestine, from where the journey to a man's heart is a short one.

Matthew 22:37
                      Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Once the heart is overtaken by the anal demon, the above becomes impossible. Again, we have here one reason why sodomy inevitably leads to damnation. Satan is devious. God is glorious. He'll kick the French into the furnace where their tallywhackers, albeit large on the European scale, will soon become overshadowed by the mighty tool of Satan that won't be as pleasant during re-entry.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer

Comment

Working...
                      X