View Single Post
(#15)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Cathlick

Father Keith O'Leary is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The greatest threats we face to our Christian perfection. - 05-16-2014, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elmer G. White View Post
Jooish craving for prestige and wealth makes them highly skilled in banking, law and godless secular medicine. My mother only trusts her jooish doctor (my mother is unfortunately also a sinner but that is another and a very sad story).

When there's a potential of profit in case things are done right, joos will of course choose the path of best available information. Wikipedia gains prestige by being fairly reliable. Prestige and respect is to joos what bright shining objects are to magpies and fair, smooth, unblemished catamite skin to cat licks. Thus, in THIS PARTICULAR CASE, i.e. wiki, it is of jooish interest to convey actual information.

I do not think you are a totally lost case, my sad cat lick sinner. I still wish you refrained from making hasty comments NOT BASED ON SCRIPTURE.

Matthew 5:18 is especially important to your lot.

I'm afraid I won't be allocating more time at the moment to entertaining you unless you show signs of repentance by starting to study the Bible. I think it might be more effective to say some prayers on the behalf of your not-perhaps-yet-totally-corrupted soul.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
I will pray your mom will stop seeing her Jewish doctor. God and prayer are the only medicine you need.