This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Easter is about Jesus. Period

well befor it was about Jesus it was about the rebirth of the horned god and also about the rebirth of the world anew, new life will spred, new animles born and plants grow it is a wonderful joyous time
    Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live.

Comment

Originally posted by earthlover View Post
      well befor it was about Jesus it was about the rebirth of the horned god and also about the rebirth of the world anew, new life will spred, new animles born and plants grow it is a wonderful joyous time
      This is a very powerful prayer against Witchcraft. This prayer can shut down witches and satanists forever. Being that this prayer basically shuts down the senders of the hexes and vexes by returning their evil to them sevenfold. I now hurl it at you in Christ's name!

Father,
      In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, I plead the precious uncorruptable blood of Jesus over myself and my church and everything that belongs to us. I ask for giant warrior Angels to be loosed from Heaven to surround and protect us. As your war club and weapons of war I break down, undamn, and blow up all walls of protection around all witches, warlocks, wizards, satanists, and the like, and I break the power of all curses, hexes, vexes, spells, charms, fetishes, physic prayers, physic thought, all witchcraft, sorcery, magic, voodoo, all mind control, jinxes, potions, bewitchments, death, destruction, sickness, pain, torment, physic power, physic warfare, prayer chains, and everything else being sent my way or my family members way, and I return it and the demons to the senders right now!, SEVENFOLD, and I BIND it to them by the Blood of Jesus!

Father, I pray that these lost souls will find the light of your son Jesus.. Their own snares and traps have been set against themselves.. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth I now loose them from all mindcontrol of satan!.. Father I also ask that you Bind the Holy Spirit to there hearts as a guide to your son Jesus.. So they may be set free from the bondages of satan.

In Jesus name I pray..
      Amen
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by earthlover View Post
        rebirth
        horned god
        anew
        new life
        born
        plants
        grow
        wonderful
        joyous
        so why is it not called "HORNED GOD"?
        Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by tyler the earthworshiper View Post

That's interesting. So you disagree with your fellow atheists at Wikipedia when they say that the horned god was made up in 1921. A schism in the atheist ranks, I guess thats what happens if you have no set of rules to guide you.

Comment

To me Easter is celebrating Lord Jesus and his mercy towards all human being irrespective of their religion. He gave his life at the cross to wash away sins and to give new life to those who follows him and trust him .
            He knew how much he is going to suffer at the cross ,still he came forward and accepted this massive suffering for you and me..

What a wonderfull love....................

Comment

Originally posted by Betty Adams View Post
              To me Easter is celebrating Lord Jesus and his mercy towards all human being irrespective of their religion. He gave his life at the cross to wash away sins and to give new life to those who follows him and trust him .
              He knew how much he is going to suffer at the cross ,still he came forward and accepted this massive suffering for you and me..

What a wonderfull love....................
              http://www.holidaysbuzz.com/easter-t...d-the-holiday/
              Thank you for linking unnecessarily to a site which purports to explain Easter on a Church forum. I see 4 mentions of bunnies on that link. Look at the top of the page, please:

Easter is About Jesus - Period! A seasonal forum where we celebrate the true meaning of Easter. No bunnies allowed!
              But welcome to our friendly forums, dear. I look forward to getting to know you when you introduce yourself in your own thread in the Introduction Forum.
              2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Originally posted by Betty Adams View Post
                To me Easter is celebrating Lord Jesus and his mercy towards all human being irrespective of their religion. He gave his life at the cross to wash away sins and to give new life to those who follows him and trust him ...
                One of those things doesn't work with the other.

And, who are you? Maybe you should make an introduction thread, like maybe in the introductions forum? Where people make introduction threads, to like introduce themselves? So that other people have half a freaking clue about who is saying something, and whether they should listen to this person or ignore them because they're just this voice on the internet who could be a total raving loony madman who will come over to their house in the middle of the night, cut the phone line and splice in a microphone and ringer thingie so he could call them and they'd answer the phone but there's no voice there, just some breathing and then they start to freak out a little bit and then someone in the audience yells out, "He's in the house!", which just spoils it for anyone who hadn't seen the movie before.

Just an idea.

Comment

Ain’t a thief to broke in a house, lemme introduce myself am Betty Adams who is at the service of the Lord Jesus Christ. I found this forum interesting where Jesus is celebrated and his love is shared, this drived me to participate in this healthy discussion and share my views....

Comment

Betty, Please make your own thread in the Introductions section - here http://www.landoverbaptist.net/forumdisplay.php?f=16
                    Tell us which church you go to, your favorite verse from the Bible and how you came to find the Lord. Thanks - Heather

Comment

• Re: Easter is about Jesus. Period

***Anal sex anecdote removed***

I'm a atheist but if there is a hell I hope you burn in it so piffle you and your piffleed up ways abrames out peace

Comment

Mr nobrains, Goodness gracious me! I don't understand a word of that! Is it vulgar language?
                        Please make a thread in the introductions section and tell us which Church you go to, your favorite verse in the Bible and how you came to find Jesus. And please keep the language civil.

Comment

Originally posted by abrames View Post
                          Blah Blah Blah I'm a dumb Athiest who can't spell blah blah blah anal sex blah blah blah
                          This is not a debate forum dear. Leave us to pray in peace unless you would like to repent your sins and accept Jesus Christ as your Savior.
                          In Christ,
                          Mary Thompson.
                          Thinking of Abortion?
                          That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                          Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                            One of those things doesn't work with the other.

And, who are you? Maybe you should make an introduction thread, like maybe in the introductions forum? Where people make introduction threads, to like introduce themselves? So that other people have half a freaking clue about who is saying something, and whether they should listen to this person or ignore them because they're just this voice on the internet who could be a total raving loony madman who will come over to their house in the middle of the night, cut the phone line and splice in a microphone and ringer thingie so he could call them and they'd answer the phone but there's no voice there, just some breathing and then they start to freak out a little bit and then someone in the audience yells out, "He's in the house!", which just spoils it for anyone who hadn't seen the movie before.

Just an idea.
                            Arrogant atheists certainly have an imagination, even if they are headed for the fiery pit that burneth with an everlasting flame. I am sure Jesus has a spot reserved just for you, Mr. Much. I know I will enjoy watching you there.

Christ's Love,
                            Miss Lamb
                            1 Samuel 8:13 "And he will take your daughters to be confectionaries, and to be cookes, and to be bakers."
                            Naomi Ruth Lamb, Proprietress:
                            Naomi's Moist Pie - Unsaved Unwelcome!
                            Locations in 50 States and Canada
                            !Voted Best Pie in Freehold!
                            Once you've tasted Naomi's pie, you'll crave it again and again and again and again.
                            Baptist pastors always receive a 50% discount.

Comment

Originally posted by Naomi Ruth Lamb View Post
                              Arrogant atheists certainly have an imagination, even if they are headed for the fiery pit that burneth with an everlasting flame. I am sure Jesus has a spot reserved just for you, Mr. Much. I know I will enjoy watching you there.

Christ's Love,
                              Miss Lamb
                              Be cautious, Sister, for if you haven't had a child before you hit menopause, you won't be watching and laughing atheists burn in a lake of fire, you'll be next to them, writhing in agony.
                              Your Sister In Christ,
                              Mary.
                              Thinking of Abortion?
                              That fetus will be in Hell, because they never had a chance to repent their sinful ways (Psalms 51:5) (1 Kings 8:46)
                              Think of the children. Stop being a slut.

Comment

Easter. A time of recognition of the murder of Jesus.

As most of you know, being you are Christians, the best way to honor the killing of Jesus is by showing God we understand the ways of the murderous joos and catlicks. Here at the Hutchins home, we do this by a careful re-enactment. Several weeks ago, one of the Hutchins boys was tasked with cutting down a massive old growth oak an axe. Then with the axe, saw and scraper, he created beams about 6 inches square and 11 feet long. He mortises out and created a cross. Some of the other smaller children fashioned spikes out of iron ore dug from one of the old mines on the property. To see a ten year old boy working the forge, the black coke on his forehead and the sweat on his brow, swinging the hammer on the cherry red metal, sparks flying. Truly joyous.
                                This Friday night, the boy (I forget his name) will carry the cross from the woodshop up to the top of Hutchins hill (about a mile rock strew hike) while the rest of the family taunts and throws stones at him. The Hutchins women are preparing a feast feat for God and will have tables set up on the way for everyone (but what his name with the cross) to snack on as it is a mile hike.
                                Saturday morning, the cross should be set in the ground and the boy, perched up in it. Secular law forbids us from driving the spikes through his flesh, so there are set into the cross and the boy stands on the spkes at his feet and holds onto those at his hands. All day long, the feast continues as does the rock throwing, well into the night.
                                Usually, on Sunday morning the boy has collapsed and is take to Abner's Cave and he is tossed in with a plate of fat and a Bible. We close the cave off with rock (we use a backhoe as only God is strong enough to move the boulders unaided)
                                Glory!
                                Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
                                Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
                                Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
                                Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
                                Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
                                Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Working...
                                X