View Single Post
(#96)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture Friend of Jesus Most Obedient True Christian™ True Christian Lady Best stoning bucket Touched by Jesus True Christian Beauty Ex-eurotrash Real American™ In Love With Zeke One Year/1000 posts Hands Off

Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Attila's Wife will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: Easter is about Jesus. Period - 04-05-2014, 08:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Adams View Post
To me Easter is celebrating Lord Jesus and his mercy towards all human being irrespective of their religion. He gave his life at the cross to wash away sins and to give new life to those who follows him and trust him .
He knew how much he is going to suffer at the cross ,still he came forward and accepted this massive suffering for you and me..

What a wonderfull love....................
http://www.holidaysbuzz.com/easter-t...d-the-holiday/
Thank you for linking unnecessarily to a site which purports to explain Easter on a Church forum. I see 4 mentions of bunnies on that link. Look at the top of the page, please:

Quote:
Easter is About Jesus - Period! A seasonal forum where we celebrate the true meaning of Easter. No bunnies allowed!
But welcome to our friendly forums, dear. I look forward to getting to know you when you introduce yourself in your own thread in the Introduction Forum.

2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: