View Single Post
(#261)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture True Christian™ Ex-Masturbator Friend of Jesus Ex-eurotrash Eats the Most Pork

Ex-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureEx-soccer player has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SOCCER! - 01-11-2014, 09:28 PM

Quote:
After coming out as gay, Hitzlsperger hopes to make it easier for others in sports to do so

BERLIN – Encouraged by others who have come out as gay, retired soccer player Thomas Hitzlsperger is hoping going public will help make it easier for other sporting stars to do the same.
[...] His decision to go public was hailed overwhelmingly as a positive step in the German media as well as in England, reflecting the way attitudes have changed.
[...]In Germany, Hitzlsperger has been commended for his courage. The country's mass circulation daily Bild led with "Respect!" on its front page, a day after Hitzlsperger made his announcement in an interview with German newspaper Die Zeit.
"Hopefully, by talking about it, it encourages some others, because they see they can still be professional football players, they can play at the highest level, and be gay," Hitzlsperger said in a video on his website. "It's not a contradiction, as I've proved."
[...]"He's gay, and?" Robben said at a Bayern Munich practice session in Doha, Qatar. "I think it's quite normal and natural. I can also say here, I'm heterosexual. I don't see a problem."
http://www.foxnews.com/sports/2014/0...for-others-in/

I have played soccer for years and I can confirm that being an aids-infested faggot is "quite normal and natural" among soccer-players and fans

It used to be an open secret that the majority of soccer players are gay or at least "bicurious". Now, encouraged by Hitzlperger, more and more soccerfags will "come out" and shamelessly admit themselves as fags. From now on, every father knows what will happen when he allows his sons to participate in a soccer club. Don't claim you had no knowledge about it. As for me, I had to undergo serveral anal sphincter surgeries after I quit my "career"

Quote:
Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination - Leviticus 18:22

Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division - Luke 12:51