View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Heaven Bound Ready for the Rapture Kirk Cameron Fan Club

Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.Sammy The Penitent has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Godly sayings from around the internet. - 04-24-2013, 07:19 PM

I was searching the internets for a new rifle for Mrs. Penitent (our 20th anniversery is coming up ) when I came upon this very informative video by a brilliant Christian man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOQsvOkkLq4

The Godless residents of Colorado have proven over and over again how much they hate Jesus, but even for them, this is a new low: Phallic symbols imbedded in the Denver airport's art as well as in the infrastructure itself.... Real deviant stuff.

Warning to Husbands: Several of these images are so lurid that I fear that if viewed by our more delicate Christian ladies, they may be scarred for life. Please use discretion before allowing the little woman to watch this.

YIC

2 Samuel 11:13 And when David had called him, he did eat and drink before him; and he made him drunk: and at even he went out to lie on his bed with the servants of his lord, but went not down to his house.