X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rape is as harmless as Alaskan oil drilling, says conservative professor

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
    They are obviously not real Christians.

Keep up.

YIC

nonsense what you are saying brother ,

They decapitated the men of the church and raping the daughters and wives

Comment

Originally posted by bestman View Post

I don't see the problem here. If they were not devout enough Jesus will punish them.

2nd Chronicles 15:13 "That whosoever would not seek the LORD God of Israel should be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman."
      Mark 16:16 "He that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned."
      Revelation 21:8 "But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death."
      John 15:6 "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned."
      John 14:6 "Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me."
      Psalm 7:12 "If he turn not, he will whet his sword; he hath bent his bow, and made it ready."

So they cannot have really been faithful and Jesus knows the hearts of men.

Proverbs 15:3 "The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good."
      Acts 1:24 "And they prayed, and said, Thou, Lord, which knowest the hearts of all men, shew whether of these two thou hast chosen"

Jesus will not be mocked by false Christians and will send them to the Lake of Fire with all the homers, dogs and wizards.

YIC
      1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

I assume you can just go there with your wife and children please try it

Comment

Are you seriously suggesting that God couldn't have prevented that if He had a mind to? Are you seriously suggesting that a True Christian™ couldn't call upon the powers of Heaven and thwarted the evil doings if he had but requested, as Jesus Himself promises is possible (Mark 11:22-24)? Are you seriously suggesting that God Himself would have turned a blind eye on His own adopted son (2 Corinthians 6:18), ignored the plight of the joint-heir to the throne (Romans 8:16-17)?

Or do you honestly think all men who are pastors of churches are legitimate Christians? Are you unaware of those who would pose as Christians for the sake of duping a foolish flock (Matthew 7:15)? Are you unaware of how easily some people can manipulate the emotions of others for their own sinful gain? Do you really think that just because a man calls himself a Christian and preaches from the pulpit that he is in fact a man of God?

That dear, is nonsense. That dear, is precisely why the Lord Jesus Christ commands us to judge with righteous judgement (John 7:24). That dear, is exactly why we look to the fruit of one's labors, not his promises (Luke 6:43).

If a man is beheaded and his girls raped, he was clearly no friend of Jesus. You would never see one of Pastor Zeke's daughters become a rape victim in Syria by Isis Muslims.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I assume you can just go there with your wife and children please try it
            How rude

My wife left me and I'll thank you not to bring up such painful memories: you are very cruel.

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Laurence Niles View Post
              How rude

My wife left me and I'll thank you not to bring up such painful memories: you are very cruel.

YIC
              sorry men ,but you are also very cruel

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                Are you seriously suggesting that God couldn't have prevented that if He had a mind to? Are you seriously suggesting that a True Christian™ couldn't call upon the powers of Heaven and thwarted the evil doings if he had but requested, as Jesus Himself promises is possible (Mark 11:22-24)? Are you seriously suggesting that God Himself would have turned a blind eye on His own adopted son (2 Corinthians 6:18), ignored the plight of the joint-heir to the throne (Romans 8:16-17)?

Or do you honestly think all men who are pastors of churches are legitimate Christians? Are you unaware of those who would pose as Christians for the sake of duping a foolish flock (Matthew 7:15)? Are you unaware of how easily some people can manipulate the emotions of others for their own sinful gain? Do you really think that just because a man calls himself a Christian and preaches from the pulpit that he is in fact a man of God?

That dear, is nonsense. That dear, is precisely why the Lord Jesus Christ commands us to judge with righteous judgement (John 7:24). That dear, is exactly why we look to the fruit of one's labors, not his promises (Luke 6:43).

If a man is beheaded and his girls raped, he was clearly no friend of Jesus. You would never see one of Pastor Zeke's daughters become a rape victim in Syria by Isis Muslims.

Muslims are not a friend of jezus the reaper are moslims reaping True Christian womens

Comment

I am always shocked when someone comes to me saying, "I've been raped, doctor! Help me!" as if I am supposed to just drop everything I'm doing and run to help a godless woman that has tempted a decent man to commit adultery with her. I remember once being chastised by a whore that felt my attending to a fine sister of the church and her needs (headache) was not as important as her recent rape. She referred to it as a "violent crime against nature." My first words to her were, "When did you last spend time with the Lord? When did you last read His Word?"

She was aghast and began spouting names I will not place in this Godly forum. She felt that the man that "did this" to her should be blamed. I pointed out that she had been showing her bare calves to the world, along with her entire arm from elbow to fingers. Her neckline displayed her entire neck in a seductive, come-here-and-touch-me kind of way.

She was perfectly healthy! But get this: she had NO intention of marrying her rapist. She wanted him prosecuted and wanted me to provide samples of his manly juices taken from her temptress parts and her undergarment. When I refused, she threatened me with legal action. I stood true to my God and knew that He would protect me. It's high time women took responsibility for their actions, brethren. We doctors are busy folk.

Comment

I hope that the recently heavenly inspired ruling of Hobby Lobby by the court will allow you to show the righteous actions you took in light of your understanding of faith in Jesus Christ (who is clearly white by the way) is acceptable and this whore can just deal with her choices.

BTW, she isn't going to try to get an abortion is she? After all, a child produced from this "rape" is a joyous gift to the mother!
                    Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Comment

It's important to bear in mind that rape is much more serious when the victim is a man. With normal rape, the organs are at least being used for their intended purpose, crudely speaking. God designed woman to be penetrated by man. Whether the woman says she wants it or not isn't really the issue—it's all about the circumstances of the act. A negro stalking a sweet blonde virgin in an alley and forcing his fetid, disease-ridden body on and into her is obviously bad, and requires rope therapy. A man who is himself forced to ravish his wife when she refuses to bear children is doing nothing wrong by Biblical standards (the only standards that matter). He's doing his duty as a husband, father, and man of God. Sorry, feminists, but we don't make the rules and neither do you.

Homosexual rape is quite different. It's a perversion of nature. God decided a long time ago what the butthole was for, and he makes that very clear in His Word:

Romans 1:27
                      And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

Unseemly. Unnatural. God never says that about regular rape. In fact, all sodomy is rape, because the anal sphincters naturally resist penetration. It takes several hours for a sodomite to enter his "partner" during "gay" "sex," lest he cause irreparable damage that may lead to sepsis and death. Doesn't sound very gay to me! In fact, the illness and injury wrought by this behavior are the earthly components of the recompense God talks about. They are, of course, a picnic compared to what follows in the next life.

The word "rape" can mean so many different things that there's really no point in using it anymore. In Freehold County law, the term used is "unplanned sexual event." Much better. It's more accurate and it doesn't bring up so many emotions.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
                        It's important to bear in mind that rape is much more serious when the victim is a man. With normal rape...
                        Homosexual rape is quite different. It's a perversion of nature. God decided a long time ago what the butthole was for, and he makes that very clear in His Word:
                        What a disturbing post, Virginia. You've given me a lot to think about. Because I'd always thought male rape was how a fellow felt when he woke up in the morning with an unattractive woman.
                        sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

It's a truly unpleasant experience, Brother Larry. Or so I am told.

Another reason why all homosex is rape is that all homosexuals are mentally ill and spiritually retarded, and thus unable to give informed consent. This was in the DSM for years before radical sodomites forced its removal. They didn't cite any studies or make real arguments, just whined and shouted and mailed needles full of their tainted blood to APA offices until they got their way. Everyone knows that homosexuals are mentally ill, even if you can't say it anymore.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
                            Everyone knows that homosexuals are mentally ill, even if you can't say it anymore.
                            Clearly you've had a few loose screws to pursue the hobby of homersexuality.
                            sigpic

I loved Newt before Newt was invincible

Comment

I maybe old fashioned, I mean I'm still not willing to put indoor plumbing in our cabin here south of Livingston in Paradise Valley because there's a chance that the water that coming in through the pipes may have touched an atheist or mooslim rag head. But, it seems to me that "rape" is some Satan induced vicitmhood thing that came into popularity around the time of the so-called "civil-rights" movement.

Rape victim==blackie wanting special rights=demonic.

It seems like pretty simply math to me.
                              Revelation 19:15-16 "And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords."

Comment

If any of you got raped I'd feel sorry for you because I have basic human compassion. You lot obviously don't.

Comment

Working...
                                X